Page 2 of 2 12
    Mentor
    05-21-2013, 01:53 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I've not seen Denco this morning. He must be at the local market stocking up on his supplies for the big Spurs game tonight. GL Denco.

PS. RC, I took advantage of that LEDS dip to 1.81, loaded up again, this time with fodder to play the "flip" game. I'll put it out there with a 15 cent profit sale and see how it goes.
    Thanks SLY!

Been very busy with my "day job" Checking in periodically but not able to contribute much. Excited about the game tonight for sure. Good luck to you and all with the trading. Check you all out later.

05-21-2013, 02:24 PM #12
    Wow SLY, I just logged on to say 'good call' on LEDS. Looks like I'm not the first to say it!! Anyway... CONGRATS

Addict
    05-21-2013, 02:42 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    Wow SLY, I just logged on to say 'good call' on LEDS. Looks like I'm not the first to say it!! Anyway... CONGRATS
    Thanks SS. Actually we can use a little help (cheerleading, I suppose) to get a bounce off of 1.75 and allow the whole plan to come together.

EDIT: er, make that a "bounce off of 1.71 now"

EDIT: other thought....... with today's volume (talking of LEDS) up by an order of magnitude and with price at a 30+% gain earlier today, it should be no wonder we would see some profit taking. Hopefully, that air will be cleared today without any further decay, and tomorrow we experience another positive surge.
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 05-21-2013 at 02:54 PM.

05-21-2013, 03:04 PM #14
    Today's trade going forward is this stock. A couple of us are up over 7% today and if you bot yesterday before the report, you would be up 26% today.

Stevia Corp. (STEV) Earns $3 Million Revenue
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN--(Marketwired - May 21, 2013) - Stevia Corp. (OTCQB: STEV) ("Stevia Corp" or the "Company"), a farm management company focused on the economic development of stevia, the fastest growing product in the alternative sweetener sector, is pleased to announce that it achieved its revenue projection for the current harvest and that its Vietnam project will be used as a case study by the Vietnam Ministry of Finance.
    Stevia Corp generated slightly over $2 million revenue for the quarter ending March 31, 2013 and has generated $1 million revenue during the current quarter ending June 30, 2013 to reach the $3 million revenue target for the spring harvest.

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

05-21-2013, 04:16 PM #15
    Stevia Corp (STEV) closed up 40% today after a solid earnings quarter. I am holding because I believe it's going higher. Good luck to those that own or purchased shares. Great day!!!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    05-21-2013, 04:47 PM #16
    Siri held up well, haven't seen what was said yet

http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...INAL%20PDF.pdf

Edit: Really liked slide 21 Held up pretty good imo. Proceed with caution!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 05-21-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12