Thread: Tuesday 5-21-13

Hybrid View

Tuesday 5-21-13

Everyone must be sleeping in. My first time, in a long time starting the daily message. I am thinking we get a little buying opportunity later this week.

Addict
    Nice call on LEDS Sly, pocketed another 500 bucks, in less than 2 hrs. Took a chance at 1.70 hoping it had a little more steam for the day and sold at 1.75 May try again if it will retrace enough
    Last edited by Redcloud; 05-21-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Has anyone been playing yrcw? Its been on heck of a run the last few weeks.

Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Nice call on LEDS Sly, pocketed another 500 bucks, in less than 2 hrs. Took a chance at 1.70 hoping it had a little more steam for the day and sold at 1.75 May try again if it will retrace enough
    I'm happy for you RC. I loaded up late last week at 1.35 and so far have held on for a paper gain over $15K. I'm thinking this may run at least to the upper trend line at 2.30, but I'll dump at the first real sign of a downturn.

Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I'm happy for you RC. I loaded up late last week at 1.35 and so far have held on for a paper gain over $15K. I'm thinking this may run at least to the upper trend line at 2.30, but I'll dump at the first real sign of a downturn.
    Sounds like a plan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Nice call on LEDS SLY. Congrats!

I do think NIHD is not too far behind LEDS. Golden Cross + hoping for some news on tower sales in Mexico. The CEO said that they were very close to a deal and that was weeks ago.

Addict
    I've not seen Denco this morning. He must be at the local market stocking up on his supplies for the big Spurs game tonight. GL Denco.

PS. RC, I took advantage of that LEDS dip to 1.81, loaded up again, this time with fodder to play the "flip" game. I'll put it out there with a 15 cent profit sale and see how it goes.

9. Ad Fairy Senior Member