Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    Enthusiast
    05-16-2013, 02:50 PM #31
    SLY....some analyst initiated coverage on ZLC yesterday and put a $6 price target on it...maybe that's the reason. CC next week too.

Addict
    05-16-2013, 03:12 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    SLY....some analyst initiated coverage on ZLC yesterday and put a $6 price target on it...maybe that's the reason. CC next week too.
    Thanks for that info. I just pulled up the P&F (Close) chart and noted a Bullish Price objective of $18.25 with a double-top break at $5.50. Maybe there is good reason to take a closer look, but for now I must take care of some family business.

Mentor
    05-16-2013, 03:33 PM #33
    Congrats on the HEAT victory SLY and advancement into the EC finals!

Hope my Spurs find themselves in the opposite bracket after tonight's game.

Addict
    05-16-2013, 04:39 PM #34
    Hey Denco, thanks. They (Heat) had me a bit worried there in the second half, but they somehow managed to pull it out. Good luck to the Spurs tonight.

PS. I guess I'll have to think the odds are with the Pistons to be the Heat's next opponent.

PPS. On another front, the market sure picked a bad time to steal away my early-week profits. I just returned from the Ford dealership with a $900 a/c repair bill on my SUV, and that on the heels of $1600 last week for rear bearings, brakes, and a few other maintenance items. Maybe I'll make it up in the next few days on my gamble with LEDS......... BTW, you and several others here deserve a big pat on the back for your success with SIRI this week. I guess I should feel remorse for selling too early, but then again I've done quite well with the stuff I bought with my SIRI profits.

Addict
    05-16-2013, 04:51 PM #35
    I didn't pull the trigger, option price never got there, it didn't seem like a good idea to average down a penny and a half, I will wait. I was wrong about the gap filling first thing in the morning, they drug that skit out all day long. The options I hold now would have to drop .20 from the profits I took today for me to be in the red, I took profits and bought back a third of my original position at lower price. Think I'm just gonna chill a minute and see if I can get some bargains.

Went to the link from HB's picture yesterday and found some good points that wouldn't hurt anyone to read ever so often, or I think anyway. Just thought I'd share it, thanks HB, great info.

"Investment should follow 6 rules.
    1.Always above the green line.
    2.Always go Relative Strength or SCTR (Stock charts Tech Rank)
    3.Always look trend line.
    4.Buy signal should be <20 and Turing up.
    5.Always use forks.
    6.Always use Bollinger bands when stock over BB band we should caution and under BB band buy stock with tight stop.

A. Short term Trader

1. Buy signal below 20 and then turns up.
    2. Place sell top under recent low when Slow STO indicator crosses over 50, raise top to entry point remember and over 80 Slow STO caution and always hold your investment.
    3. Use 1/5/15/30/6om charts and wait for 2 of 3 buy indicators.

B. Medium term traders:

Take Profit when stock close below 50 day moving average.

C. Long term investors:

Keep investments as long as stock Above Green line and 90 Relative Strength (SCTR) "

I got to admit, some of it I don't even know what it's talking about, but there's for sure some good info, never thought about putting in a tight stop at lower BB.

5-16-13.jpg

My gut says we could touch 3.30 and then 3.60 by the annual meeting, this chart looks like it's screaming, "sell like a mutherfucher"
    Last edited by Redcloud; 05-16-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Addict
    05-16-2013, 05:33 PM #36

05-16-2013, 05:57 PM #37
    Hey guys and gals!!! I used to listen to the Playground's Radio show every week but I haven't been around lately too BUT I think this maybe a good show tonight if you are interested!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/playgroundradio
    Our special guest on this evening's Playground Radio program will be Alec Gutierrez, Senior Market Analyst, Kelley Blue Book.We will be discussing auto sales and getting some early color on how May sales are shaping up.Jeff Pierce, Market Technician at Zentrader, will also be joining us to discuss the markets and Sirius XM's stock chart.Join us tonight live at 8:00PM ET...We will also be taking your calls. Call in and join the discussion!

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    05-16-2013, 06:23 PM #38
    That's a big friggin fat red candle, somebody put the breaks on!!!

5-16-13.png

Thanks again HB, that's a killer link!!!
    http://stockcharts.com/public/1226273

Addict
    05-16-2013, 06:37 PM #39
    Decisions decisions

5-16-13.png
    http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/S...IRI,PLTBDANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!!!2!20]&pref=G

Your in trouble Denco I'm on to ya!!!

http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/pe...TRZA,VZ,CHTR,T

Flu Flu Flout and I'm out!!! Gla
    Last edited by Redcloud; 05-16-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Mentor
    05-16-2013, 08:02 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Decisions decisions

5-16-13.png
    http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/S...IRI,PLTBDANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!!!2!20]&pref=G

Your in trouble Denco I'm on to ya!!!

http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/pe...TRZA,VZ,CHTR,T

Flu Flu Flout and I'm out!!! Gla

Damn man! that P&F is out of control on the bullish up side......WOW

That's the traditional look at the P&F......not the user defined but it sure has been accurate so far.....$7.75 sounds nice to me even if it takes a year or 2

GOSPURSGO!!!!!
    Last edited by denco1; 05-16-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345