Page 2 of 5 1234 ...
    Addict
    05-16-2013, 11:31 AM #11
    funny thing on the way to the office today................ I finally remembered I have an Automatic Payment authorization at PayPal for $50 annual subscription renewal in November which I need to cancel. When I phoned PayPal they confirmed that the payment is set up for BJM (not SWP as I had initially established), but they further verified to me that the payment authorization had been canceled.

I wonder if anyone else here might have experienced the same scenario. I'm not sure how it got canceled, unless it was by default when you know who changed the name of the payee. I'm glad I'm off that hook, but sort-of bewildered as to how it happened without me knowing.

Addict
    05-16-2013, 11:50 AM #12
    Placed order for 100 more contracts of the june 3 dollar calls with a limit price of .50 gonna see if I can get a bite

05-16-2013, 12:08 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    funny thing on the way to the office today................ I finally remembered I have an Automatic Payment authorization at PayPal for $50 annual subscription renewal in November which I need to cancel. When I phoned PayPal they confirmed that the payment is set up for BJM (not SWP as I had initially established), but they further verified to me that the payment authorization had been canceled.

I wonder if anyone else here might have experienced the same scenario. I'm not sure how it got canceled, unless it was by default when you know who changed the name of the payee. I'm glad I'm off that hook, but sort-of bewildered as to how it happened without me knowing.
    Good morning SI, Regarding the cancelled SWP authorization, I have the following comment. I had a similar experience. I urge you to check your old emails. I believe that I was notified by PayPal that the BJM auto payment had been cancelled. So, it may not be as sinister as you are implying (then again, there may be some shenanigans associated this issue. As the saying goes, 'Buyer Beware!')

I will be re-assessing the renewal of my SWP subscription when the time comes. I want to give BJM the opportunity to turn the site around, as I have until November to decide whether the cost of renewal is worth it... GLTA

Edit: I, like you, welcome any comments from others as to how they are handling their SWP subscription issues.

Enthusiast
    05-16-2013, 12:20 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Placed order for 100 more contracts of the june 3 dollar calls with a limit price of .50 gonna see if I can get a bite
    It looks like your order should have gone thru. SIRI is now -0.05.

David

Addict
    05-16-2013, 12:21 PM #15
    Back in, hoping for a bounce

Enthusiast
    05-16-2013, 12:23 PM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    Good morning SI, Regarding the cancelled SWP authorization, I have the following comment. I had a similar experience. I urge you to check your old emails. I believe that I was notified by PayPal that the BJM auto payment had been cancelled. So, it may not be as sinister as you are implying (then again, there may be some shenanigans associated this issue. As the saying goes, 'Buyer Beware!')

I will be re-assessing the renewal of my SWP subscription when the time comes. I want to give BJM the opportunity to turn the site around, as I have until November to decide whether the cost of renewal is worth it... GLTA

Edit: I, like you, welcome any comments from others as to how they are handling their SWP subscription issues.
    Slap - after months of not having access to his site, all the while sending him multiple e-mails with no response, I contacted my credit card and requested a refund for services not rendered. I got my money back from that scam artist. At the same time, I cancelled my recurring payment within paypal, which was easy to do.

David

Mentor
    05-16-2013, 12:27 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Back in, hoping for a bounce
    Looks like I got a bit too excited with my 3.52 buyback but feel comfy nonetheless. If we bounce I will unload them if we fall I will pick up a bit more around the 5 sma which sits currently at 3.45.....GOSPURSGO

05-16-2013, 12:44 PM #18
    I have a 3.46 gap fill order patiently waiting. Hoping it fills before we move upward again.

Enthusiast
    05-16-2013, 12:50 PM #19
    Are we headed down to the 3.40 gap??

Have a great day Peeps!

Addict
    05-16-2013, 12:53 PM #20
    I'll double down at the gap.

Page 2 of 5 1234 ...