Addict
    05-17-2013, 08:38 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread, Friday May 17

I know Denco will appreciate a daily opening dedicated to he and his Spurs. Congrats Denco, for that big win last night.

I guess the only downside is that they immediately go into battle without rest, for the conference Finals. At least my Heat have a few days off as they await the outcome of the Knicks/Pacers series. Then again, sometimes the layoff is not a good thing.................. time will tell.

GL to all today. Looks like we start with Futures on the up side.

Mentor
    05-17-2013, 09:26 AM #2
    Thanks SLY!!

Good morning to you and all! Yes, my Spurs played with the experience they need to on the road to get the victory. Even though Manu and Tony were not hitting their jumpers for the most part, their championship experience and doing the other things to win a game came into play. They actually get 2 full days of rest as they start the WCF on Sunday so I think they will be in pretty good shape with the extra day of rest.

Market looks nice today. Hope everyone has BIGGREEN on their screens. GLTA

GOSPURSGO

Enthusiast
    05-17-2013, 09:30 AM #3
    Mornin all

I feel like this whole market and economy is not real but then over the past few months I've seen a ton of new commercial buildings popping up everywhere around town. Maybe this recovery is real?

So is liberty trying for global dominance? SIRI. now CHTR stake. Worldspace. What else?

SLY....you get your LEDS? What is your price objective with it?

Addict
    05-17-2013, 09:49 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Mornin all

Sun............ I did load up with LEDS last evening at 1.38. As for my exit strategy I suppose I'll rely on multiple indicators beginning with maybe a 3-point reversal on the P&F for example. However, please note that today we appear to be entering a Golden Cross while at the same time we have bounced off of the lower trend line. My focus now is on the upper BB at $2.00 and the upper trend line at $2.25 as those could come into play in the near future. If for some reason we take a negative swing and drop below the lower trend line, all bets are off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

05-17-2013, 01:33 PM #5
    I am with you Sun... you can't go out to dinner without having to wait 5-20mins down here. It's crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Mornin all

I feel like this whole market and economy is not real but then over the past few months I've seen a ton of new commercial buildings popping up everywhere around town. Maybe this recovery is real?

So is liberty trying for global dominance? SIRI. now CHTR stake. Worldspace. What else?

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    05-17-2013, 02:41 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I am with you Sun... you can't go out to dinner without having to wait 5-20mins down here. It's crazy!
    5-20 mins... ROFLMAO Here in NJ, some places you need to wait an hour plus. And that was even during this recession.

David

Addict
    05-17-2013, 06:50 PM #7

5-17-13.png

Call me crazy, I say this beotch bounces Monday. Sure wish someone would say if they recognize this candle formation? Cause I see a compressed white candle ready to blow.

Redcloud rule of investing #517 Cut Losses, Protect Profits
    Last edited by Redcloud; 05-17-2013 at 08:37 PM.

05-17-2013, 08:15 PM #8
    Are you serious? It just seems odd to me. Economic numbers say one thing, but everything looks like it's improving.

Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    5-20 mins... ROFLMAO Here in NJ, some places you need to wait an hour plus. And that was even during this recession.

David
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    05-19-2013, 08:58 AM #9
    Denco, good luck to the Spurs today. Looks like the Heat square off with Pacers beginning Wednesday night.

Mentor
    05-19-2013, 03:27 PM #10
    Hi SLY,

Thanks, I am anxiously awaiting game time just a few minutes away. Should be a good series. We need to come out of the gates strong and win this game. Make our road much more difficult with a loss. Should be exciting. Check you all out later.

GOSPURSGO!!!