Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    05-15-2013, 05:06 PM #31
    He's used this grifter tactic in the past to generate "buzz" to get people to give him donations or to sign up. I am sure there will be a few that will fall for it. If you seriously care about him, I recommend not sending him a single penny thus forcing him to get some help. He really needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    LOL ass clown BM posted a nice cliff hanger article today about SIRI's run and from the looks of the comments, no one can read his reasoning for why price is running. Fun to watch the shennanigans ensue over there from the outside while not giving that slimeball any more money. What's the saying, "A sucker is born every day"?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    05-15-2013, 05:19 PM #32
    I'm feeling we might fill that gap first thing in the morning, anybody else? If the buyback is going on, I hope they do a little more tomorrow If the gap is gonna get filled it will happen first thing in the morning, Imo. Then if the buyback is going on, they will have another chance to get some cheapies.

Redcloud rule of investing #273: Never regret taking profits, it's better than the alternative.

Denco, thx for the x's & o's brother
    Last edited by Redcloud; 05-15-2013 at 05:26 PM.

05-15-2013, 05:23 PM #33
    Great job, Redcloud!

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    I'm feeling we might fill that gap first thing in the morning, anybody else? If the buyback is going on, I hope they do a little more tomorrow If the gap is gonna get filled it will happen first thing in the morning, Imo. Then if the buyback is going on, they will have another chance to get some cheapies.

Redcloud rule of investing #273: Never regret taking profits, it's better than the alternative.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    05-15-2013, 05:59 PM #34
    I know I'm reminiscing, but does anyone remember the run from $3.95 to $9.27 in three months. That's what I'm waiting on again, but built better and stronger than before. Them were the good ole days. Am I the only one that saw the $3.75 HOD on etrade this morning? That is strange. Today somebody learned something, and when I say that, I mean the big boys, something leaked, we could fill the gap, but at the same time I wouldn't count on it. If this was from buybacks and it doesn't continue tomorrow, I could definitely see us filling, if not it's on like DonkeyKong!!!

I think it has to do with this:

Contracts, Arrangements, Understandings of Relationships with Respect to Securities of the Issuer

The information contained in Item 6 of the Liberty Schedule 13D is hereby amended and supplemented by adding the following information:

On April 30, 2013, Liberty SIRI Marginco, LLC, a wholly-owned special purpose subsidiary of the Reporting Person, entered into a margin loan agreement with Merrill Lynch International, as administrative agent and calculation agent, Bank of America, N.A., as a lender, and Citibank, N.A., as a lender. The loan agreement permits the borrower, subject to certain funding conditions, to borrow up to $1.0 billion, consisting of a $250 million term loan and up to $750 million on a revolving credit basis. On April 30, 2013, $700 million in loans (the $250 million term loan and $450 million in revolving loans) were made to the borrower under the loan agreement, with $300 million in revolving commitments still available for future loans. Additionally, up to $1.0 billion in loans may be extended under the loan agreement in the form of incremental loans, subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions. The maximum amount of loans available to the borrower under the loan agreement (including the maximum amount of potential incremental loans) is $2.0 billion. The maturity date of all loans under the loan agreement is October 30, 2014. The proceeds of this loan were used, in part, to allow Liberty to acquire, pursuant to a stock purchase agreement previously executed with various investment funds: (i) shares of Class A common stock, par value $0.001 per share of Charter Communications, Inc. (“Charter Common Stock”), and (ii) warrants to purchase additional shares of Charter Common Stock at various prices.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...92_2sc13da.htm

Some kind of way we are now tied to Charter...It appears to me that they are using SIRI shares they purchased, to acquire Charter. Charter Communications is all down here around where I'm at in the GA, HOW BOUT THEM DOGS!!! Not to mention one of our earth stations is based in GA, and I believe it's the one set up to communicate with fm-6, I don't know what that equals but I know what it spells.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 05-15-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Mentor
    05-15-2013, 07:56 PM #35
    Saw that a few days back. It looks like they are using shares of SIRI as collateral for the loan they secured to purchase their stake in CHTR. That was all I got from that.

If Liberty defaults on the note it can be called and the collateralized shares would then be turned over to the lien holder/s to satisfy the debt.

Addict
    05-15-2013, 08:11 PM #36
    I know Denco, but I think it's just sinking in that the pieces of the puzzle coming together, can't be stopped, only slowed down, if that. It's Show Time!!!

To all that disapprove of Pom POms, I relinquish them now!!! GLA
    Last edited by Redcloud; 05-15-2013 at 08:15 PM.

Mentor
    05-15-2013, 08:14 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    I know Denco, but I think it's just sinking in that the pieces of the puzzle coming together, can't be stopped, only slowed down, if that. It's Show Time!!!

To all that disapprove of Pom POms, I relinquish them now!!! GLA
    The puzzle with the word GLOBALIZATION written all over it......I follow you DOG

Page 4 of 4 ... 234