Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    Mentor
    05-14-2013, 09:05 PM #31
    Glad to see the participation today folks!

What's up HB!!.....you the man.....I was one of those scared cats at SWP that needed some guidance. Thanks. I don't agree with much of what the former SWP admin has done over the past couple of years and was very sad to see it go, but am very grateful that I found SWP over 3 years ago and was part of a unique group of great guys that helped me get through the storm and helped me get to where I am today......LONGDUCKDONG!!!

Hi SLY, thanks for the Spurs shout out. Quaking in my boots.......GOSPURSGO......later all ASTAMANANA DUDES

Enthusiast
    05-14-2013, 10:57 PM #32
    "LONGDUCKDONG!!!" -- that's always funny

On a side, my Papaw always told me to never buy anything from a sales guy that bad mouthed other businesses/sales guys.

I'm not trying to stir stuff - just saying that there used to be a lot of "I'm lost and need you here every minute of every day".

but...we're now at $3.45 and...well...

Anyway - Go Spurs!

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Glad to see the participation today folks!

What's up HB!!.....you the man.....I was one of those scared cats at SWP that needed some guidance. Thanks. I don't agree with much of what the former SWP admin has done over the past couple of years and was very sad to see it go, but am very grateful that I found SWP over 3 years ago and was part of a unique group of great guys that helped me get through the storm and helped me get to where I am today......LONGDUCKDONG!!!

Hi SLY, thanks for the Spurs shout out. Quaking in my boots.......GOSPURSGO......later all ASTAMANANA DUDES

Addict
    05-14-2013, 11:13 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    kind of surprising...if memory serves, you're a guy that likes to trade the BB signals...doesn't look like a lot of room to the top.

Note: as noted pre run - I half expected a revisit to a similar move of spring 2011. Also noted is that there were a lot of cats that bought (years ago ) -at around this price- that are being tempted to get out w/ a break even - lol

FWIW: I'm working on another venture and hardly paying attention. It's usually only when my wife says "The Dog hit $X.xx today" that I even check the price.

Thx for posting HB, to me we are in no mans land, anything goes over $3.40 til we see a signal otherwise, I know we are blowing the upper BB up, but right now with this low volume 52 week high, I feel somethings stirring and to me it has definitely sent a signal which way we are going unless the shorts can come up with something good, but sooner or later the truth always comes out. I thought we would see a lot of profit takers in the $3.40's, but now I'm thinking it was the $3.30's, nobodies perfect, I think the $3.40's are headed for the rearview short term.

With that said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone
    love thine neighbors and your enemies more

GLA

Enthusiast
    05-14-2013, 11:43 PM #34
    I didn't look too deep - just glanced the BB and moving averages, really.

volume wasn't even on my radar.

Ultimately- I finally got around to listening to the earnings call. I'm quite happy to have made the decision to go long a while back.

The fact that even my 2005 4banger get_around_town_and_scrape_into_tight_parking_spot s car has a SAT button!

We've not even scratched the surface on where we CAN go, should Liberty choose to have us be a part of the show.

Anyway...I get what you're trying to say...born at night but not last night, ya know.

I promise to always take my shoes off when I'm in your home, RC, and never put my feet upon your dining table.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Thx for posting HB, to me we are in no mans land, anything goes over $3.40 til we see a signal otherwise, I know we are blowing the upper BB up, but right now with this low volume 52 week high, I feel somethings stirring and to me it has definitely sent a signal which way we are going unless the shorts can come up with something good, but sooner or later the truth always comes out. I thought we would see a lot of profit takers in the $3.40's, but now I'm thinking it was the $3.30's, nobodies perfect, I think the $3.40's are headed for the rearview short term.

With that said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone
    love thine neighbors and your enemies more

GLA

Head Honcho
    05-15-2013, 12:52 AM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    any Bruins fans in here? What a game last night!
    I haven't missed a game in 20 years -- that was the most exciting edge of my seat thing I have ever seen. 4 unanswered goals to comeback and win a game 7 -- unreal.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 4 of 4 ... 234