Page 3 of 4 1234
    05-14-2013, 03:54 PM #21
    Any holders of ONVO care to comment?

On a daily basis, once ONVO starts trending lower that downward action continues throughout the remainder of the day. Today the stock price turned lower yet then recovered (at least as of this moment). Seems like a sign of strength at this level.

05-14-2013, 04:00 PM #22
    SS, I hold ONVO but i was late to the game on my buy so I'm just barely in the green with where we are today. Other 3d printing stocks have been reporting good earnings, I wonder if ONVO is just being pulled up by the industry?

05-14-2013, 04:04 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    SS, I hold ONVO but i was late to the game on my buy so I'm just barely in the green with where we are today. Other 3d printing stocks have been reporting good earnings, I wonder if ONVO is just being pulled up by the industry?
    That's something that hadn't occurred to me- Thanks... I have been to the Yahoo ONVO message board- nothing useful (over there) worthy of passing on.

Enthusiast
    05-14-2013, 04:18 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    I wish BJM the very best even though I share many of the disparaging opinions expressed here and at the other site (I refuse to post over there for reasons that are my own). Two things I will comment on:

Lots of empty promises from BJM lately. In a fairly recent article he stated he was freed up and would be participating in the daily forum AND chat. I don't recall any significant participation from him- except the time that SIRI broke out of its $3 'holding pattern'.

If I was eating PBJ sandwiches twice daily, I'd be out at Costco, Target, Walmart, whatever trying to land any paying job I could get! I hope BJM can sift through the posts on his site and come up with a plan to turn his life around.
    Lately??? LOL BM's been promising everything to everyone for a long time. And he's been full of crap each and every time. Call me mean but I hope his business goes under and him and his site go away. He's robbing people blind plain and simple.

David

05-14-2013, 04:30 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    Lately??? LOL BM's been promising everything to everyone for a long time. And he's been full of crap each and every time. Call me mean but I hope his business goes under and him and his site go away. He's robbing people blind plain and simple.

David
    I guess you're right about the promising... he has certainly had his share of chances to turn things around. What irks me is the ongoing please for donations. I can remember a time (admittedly, long ago) when BJM was strongly stating his conservative (political) views. One of the strongly held conservative views is the belief that one should pull ones' self up by the their own boot-straps. Maybe he needs to take a long look in the mirror...

Addict
    05-14-2013, 04:50 PM #26
    I have a couple of closing comments for the day, as follows: (now I see that I have three comments)

Denco, I wish you and the Spurs good luck in that game tonight. I'm sure you are looking to have a one game edge when they reach game number 6. I suppose I'm now looking ahead, beyond the Bulls for the Heat when I recognize I'm not really sure who I want to win between the Knicks and Pacers. I've just not paid enough attention as to who has played best against the Heat.

Next, earlier someone asked about Limit5Bass. I believe Denco mentioned he contacted Bassman who said he hopes to rejoin us soon. I don't know for sure, but I think there might have been a family medical issue that Bass has had to give priority to. I hope all is well with him and his family.

I share my stock picks not because I know what I am doing, but mainly as a means to help generate or promote chatter here on this thread when SIRI is not lighting it up. All I wish and warn about is that you MUST do your own due diligence when tempted to follow my lead.

05-14-2013, 05:23 PM #27
    BJM has some personal issues that he needs to deal with. If people really want to help him, they need to stop sending him money so he can face his demons otherwise he will keep doing it. I feel bad for those of you that gave him your hard earned money only to learn that he's grifter. He's been doing this for many of the 10 years he's been online. He has gone from Satwaves to OEMStocks to SatwavesPro to HFTStocks to now BJMatthews. He will keep doing it until no more contribute.

BJM at it again at his new scam, i mean site.....articles about his personal woes, asking for donations, I really hope people wise up and stop paying that guy any more money. It's sad that people attribute their success in siri 100% to BM and feel they owe him anything. Blows my mind.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    05-14-2013, 05:58 PM #28
    I bought today. If today wasn't a signal of what's coming down the pipe short term, I don't know what is. How's the shorts gonna stop this freight train once it gets going, we are just pulling out the station.

5-14-13.png
    It's a beautiful thing!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 05-14-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Enthusiast
    05-14-2013, 08:20 PM #29
    oh, I'd venture to guess that there are quite a few cats would not have kept skin in the game - had it not been for Sat Waves.

He may not be everyones cup of tea -- and, when the chips have been down for him, perhaps he didn't or doesn't handle it well...

Still, just the same, there were quite a few folks that were shaking in their proverbial boots on a great many occasions.

At the end of the day, it's really quite easy to look back and forget how stressful SIRI *was* and think "oh, I didn't need help" or "Oh, I did that my self".

Personally, I know of only a select few (that actually posted) could have weathered the past 4 to 5 years without the guidance of SW and its band of contributors.

I know that - for me - I am quite grateful to have been privy to a "private site" - one where I felt free to post without my words going to every person that had the URL. What's more, by posting and fielding questions, I grew stronger not only in my skills but also in my resolve.

Folks tend to forget that having the resolve to NOT sell is sometimes more valuable than running to the door...even if there are profits that can be taken.

In any case, I'm grateful for SW and the hordes of folks that chose to participate.

I also like Sirius Buzz & am grateful for what Charles and Spencer created and continues to maintain.

It's sad that people attribute their success in siri 100% to BM and feel they owe him anything. Blows my mind.

Enthusiast
    05-14-2013, 08:25 PM #30
    kind of surprising...if memory serves, you're a guy that likes to trade the BB signals...doesn't look like a lot of room to the top.

Note: as noted pre run - I half expected a revisit to a similar move of spring 2011. Also noted is that there were a lot of cats that bought (years ago ) -at around this price- that are being tempted to get out w/ a break even - lol

FWIW: I'm working on another venture and hardly paying attention. It's usually only when my wife says "The Dog hit $X.xx today" that I even check the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    I bought today. If today wasn't a signal of what's coming down the pipe short term, I don't know what is. How's the shorts gonna stop this freight train once it gets going, we are just pulling out the station.

5-14-13.png
    It's a beautiful thing!!!

Page 3 of 4 1234