Mentor
    05-07-2013, 08:12 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread - Tuesday 05-07-2013

Good morining SIRILAND!

Futures are GREEN. Not sure it means much with SIRI as of late as it has traded independent of what the market has done. Yesterdays action was bullish. Hope to see a test of the 3.40s a bit more today......GLTA

Addict
    05-07-2013, 09:10 AM #2
    Denco, congrats on that fabulous OT win by the Spurs. I couldn't stay awake to the finish but viewed a film recap this morning. That was quite a game.

As for my Heat, I simply hope their excuse is that they were rusty after such a long lay off. Just goes to show that to sweep a best of seven series in the playoffs is necessarily not the best tactic. I'm optimistic they have enough big guns to outlast the Bulls down the stretch, so hopefully the next few games will be a better outcome for Heat fans.

As regards the financial markets, it appears to me that futures are a lot greener than yesterday, so I think that bodes well for the overall market................. as you said however, SIRI doesn't always follow that drummer. Best of luck to all today.

Mentor
    05-07-2013, 09:20 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Denco, congrats on that fabulous OT win by the Spurs. I couldn't stay awake to the finish but viewed a film recap this morning. That was quite a game.

As for my Heat, I simply hope their excuse is that they were rusty after such a long lay off. Just goes to show that to sweep a best of seven series in the playoffs is necessarily not the best tactic. I'm optimistic they have enough big guns to outlast the Bulls down the stretch, so hopefully the next few games will be a better outcome for Heat fans.

As regards the financial markets, it appears to me that futures are a lot greener than yesterday, so I think that bodes well for the overall market................. as you said however, SIRI doesn't always follow that drummer. Best of luck to all today.
    Thanks SLY!....Man, what a game. When we were down 16 with 4 minutes left I figured we had no shot. They showed some balls after getting toasted by that GREAT shooter/player Curry. That kid is a handful. This series is going to be very interesting.

I think your Heat are the better team and should be able to shake this one off after the long layoff. They have too much fire power in the end for the Bulls.

Talk to you later......GLTA
    Last edited by denco1; 05-07-2013 at 09:29 AM.

05-07-2013, 11:45 AM #4
    Sorry for not posting as much. I've been in the other chat room during the trading day. All I can say is congrats to all Sirius XM investors and Nokia investors. Great job! Also, those that got in MJNA around $.11 cents and road the run up to $.22, nice job there too!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

05-07-2013, 12:37 PM #5
    Chart guys:

What are our next resistance points for SIRI? Was breaking 3.40 any sort of technical accomplishment?

Addict
    05-07-2013, 01:03 PM #6
    Sneak Preview................ for those of us who like to trade the low-dollar issues not contained down in the Pinks or OTC's, I suggest you put on your radar screens the following which have temporarily hit and bounced off their upper trend lines, are headed into recovery and possibly lurking as your next possible "gainer", take a look at AMD, ZLC, and LENS. (correction: ZLC seems to have given a head fake at the upper trend line and continues to show upward momentum. It'll make a correction soon, so let it approach its' lower trend line and consider taking a position.)

Enthusiast
    05-07-2013, 04:49 PM #7
    If there is a stock that isn't overbought let me know, cus I can't find one!

This market has to correct at some point.

Head Honcho
    05-08-2013, 11:47 PM #8
    ^ What He said! ^
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder