Page 1 of 2 12
    Mentor
    05-02-2013, 08:06 AM #1

Siri Daily Thread 05-02-2013 BearLube Thursday

Good Morining SIRILAND!

Looks like the nut was cracked.......hard too. Could go either way but we still had a heavy volume upside day. Hoping for a bit further upside before any meaninful retrace. GLTA

Addict
    05-02-2013, 08:40 AM #2
    'morning Denco. Seems a bit strange to me as I ready to head out to the golf course for the first time in five years with no thoughts or worries about how my SIRI investment might behave today.

On another subject, I almost lasted to the final whistle last night as I see now that Houston hung on to top OKC to bring that series a bit closer. I think that with Westwood out for the duration, OKC will be very hard pressed to survive into the finals.

Have a good day............ make some bucks.

Mentor
    05-02-2013, 09:11 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    'morning Denco. Seems a bit strange to me as I ready to head out to the golf course for the first time in five years with no thoughts or worries about how my SIRI investment might behave today.

On another subject, I almost lasted to the final whistle last night as I see now that Houston hung on to top OKC to bring that series a bit closer. I think that with Westwood out for the duration, OKC will be very hard pressed to survive into the finals.

Have a good day............ make some bucks.
    Morning SLY!

Man, a round of golf sounds NICE!.....must feel good to be free from the SIRI stress for a while. Have a great time!

OKC is not nearly as dangerous without Westbrook. I agree, making it to the finals for them will be a much more difficult task. Hope to see your Heat in the Finals.....GOSPURSGO!!
    Last edited by denco1; 05-02-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Mentor
    05-02-2013, 09:19 AM #4
    Sirius XM Radio Intends To Offer $500 Million Of Senior Notes Due 2020

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sirius...124800555.html

05-02-2013, 11:20 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Good Morining SIRILAND!

Looks like the nut was cracked.......hard too. Could go either way but we still had a heavy volume upside day. Hoping for a bit further upside before any meaninful retrace. GLTA
    I'm having a bit of difficulty interpreting the 'BearLube' reference. Are you suggesting that Shortie needs BearLube to lubricate his behind (personally, I think Shortie should have to 'take it' dry), or are you saying that you have Shortie in your sites and are ready to pull the trigger??

Mentor
    05-02-2013, 11:38 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    I'm having a bit of difficulty interpreting the 'BearLube' reference. Are you suggesting that Shortie needs BearLube to lubricate his behind (personally, I think Shortie should have to 'take it' dry), or are you saying that you have Shortie in your sites and are ready to pull the trigger??
    Yes, all of the above and a little bit of both. Shortie is NOW packing lube after the pounding he took the last couple of days and is now ready for the next move up in the 3.40s which could happen soon.
    Last edited by denco1; 05-02-2013 at 11:41 AM.

05-02-2013, 11:50 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Yes, all of the above and a little bit of both. Shortie is NOW packing lube after the pounding he took the last couple of days and is now ready for the next move up in the 3.40s which could happen soon.
    Got it! 3.40's sound good to me... By the way, ONVO on the move again today. It's been fluctuating quite a bit since its recent run above 4. Too scary for me to trade!

Mentor
    05-02-2013, 02:30 PM #8
    I have been watching ONOVO for the past few days after the run up but have not pulled the trigger to add to the position yet after my sells. Will wait for the next big move either way to unload more or buy back. That 4.15 ish would have been good yesterday.

Schnitzel man showing some fight today but on low volume. Looks like they want to paint for a while.

05-02-2013, 02:39 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    These guys have developed lots of euphemisms over the past few years. Half of the fun in monitoring the forums is getting a kick out of what they've managed to come up with recently. Definitely helps keep the forum alive on slow days.

05-02-2013, 05:07 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by switchflare View Post
    These guys have developed lots of euphemisms over the past few years. Half of the fun in monitoring the forums is getting a kick out of what they've managed to come up with recently. Definitely helps keep the forum alive on slow days.
    S/F, My statement was mostly tongue-in-cheek. However I did have to 'google' the term BearLube to discover its meaning. I found it had two primary meanings.

Regarding your statement about euphemisms, I have never been an 'insider' on the SIRI boards. But, it's been fun reading the banter between Denco and a certain "Doc" (on another site), or Hillbilly telling others at what price he "might would" be selling his overcore. I have witnessed SB spawning four other boards (that I know of) but SB will always be the original for me. It's the only board I post at, and I hope it continues to be a site where we can gather to benefit socially and financially- with an emphasis on community.

Page 1 of 2 12