Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Siri Daily Thread 5-01-2013...Nut Cracker Wednesday

  1. #1
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,492

    Siri Daily Thread 5-01-2013...Nut Cracker Wednesday

    Good Morining All!

    Looks like SIRI is still Frisky today. PM high of 3.30 with a B/A of 3.25/3.26 currently.

    It looks like we get our 3.26 pint today in the regular session......hopefully GLTA!

  2. #2
    bdp. is offline
    Enthusiast
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Good Morining All!

    Looks like SIRI is still Frisky today. PM high of 3.30 with a B/A of 3.25/3.26 currently.

    It looks like we get our 3.26 pint today in the regular session......hopefully GLTA!
    I disagree. I believe a lot of selling and profit taking after yesterdays pop. I think we will see 3.15 again before 3.26. I am also concerned about the confirmation of buy backs. Would that not throw a monkey wrench in the works as every effort is made to suppress the sp? We've seen it before...

  3. #3
    I_know_nothing is offline
    I think people need to realize siri isn't the volatile beast it used to be. I've always been long, but traded swings at times as well with over-core and now I'm just sitting patiently with my core position.

    I'm not confident in myself to pull money I know will appreciate in value over the next year or two out in hopes of making a quick buck on a new venture in the short term. That's just me...

    I tip my hat to you guys that are still making money off trading siri on, at most, 7-8% swings back to the low 3's.

  4. #4
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,492
    Shortie is taking the POUNDING I was waiting for. Yesterdays close was too BULISH to hold the dog down!!

  5. #5
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,492
    Bought my 3.24s back BIG at 3.26 for ths SQUEEZZEEEE!!!!!

  6. #6
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,492
    Ahsan's chart.....next resitance 3.35

    SIRI.jpg
    Last edited by denco1; 05-01-2013 at 09:53 AM.

  7. #7
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,492
    SIRI holding strong above $3.30......What happened to all the SIRILOVERS??.....NALGAHIGHSIRI......SWEETTTT!!!!


    Last edited by denco1; 05-01-2013 at 11:52 AM.

  8. #8
    Hillbilly is offline
    getting a few chuckles over here in Long and Strong Land --

    One of the things that I really liked - and the only thing that I've watched/listened to about Sxm - is that Bloomberg clip.

    It's so nice to hear a respected channel speak in real terms about The Dog.


    "anyway -- interesting spike to the $3.25 -- I'm reminded of the spring of 2011 -- there was a bit of a fake that came as a surprise to me -- which was my biggest wake up call with SIRI -- got my ass served & it took me the better part of the year to make up the profits that were missed by the run -- still made my money...just took me longer to get there "


    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Shortie is taking the POUNDING I was waiting for. Yesterdays close was too BULISH to hold the dog down!!
    Please consider a donation to Coat Angels.http://www.socialgravity.com/angels/...lly-for-warmth

  9. #9
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    getting a few chuckles over here in Long and Strong Land --

    One of the things that I really liked - and the only thing that I've watched/listened to about Sxm - is that Bloomberg clip.

    It's so nice to hear a respected channel speak in real terms about The Dog.





    "anyway -- interesting spike to the $3.25 -- I'm reminded of the spring of 2011 -- there was a bit of a fake that came as a surprise to me -- which was my biggest wake up call with SIRI -- got my ass served & it took me the better part of the year to make up the profits that were missed by the run -- still made my money...just took me longer to get there "

    What's up HB!....good to see you. I agree with your going back to 2011 when they headfaked it down to 1.86ish in PM before they powered it up through $2 eventually up to 2.42 in short order, a couple of weeks, before the retrace from hell that ensued after the retest to 2.44 and the lower high of 2.31 ish. It does feel the same. We may just get the run without the HUGE retrace this time.

    Anyting staying above $3 to 3.15 would be standard......under $3 would be a bit much.
    Last edited by denco1; 05-01-2013 at 12:40 PM.

  10. #10
    SiriusBuzz is offline
    Head Honcho
    SiriusBuzz's Avatar
    Joined: May 2007 Posts: 2,492
    SIRI and MJNA owners must be traderbating today.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •