Page 2 of 6 1234 ...
    04-30-2013, 08:12 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    With everything pretty much in line or better, why are we sitting at 3.02 right now? Simply a case of selling the news or is there a major disappointment looming?

I think that Jim Meyers is going to do a great job as CEO for Sirius, but I think that the overall market wanted to see someone else.

Sirius is on the right path overall.

04-30-2013, 08:33 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    I wish!

Buying on dips, inc yesterday, have way too much now but avg cost is better

Worried, but hopeful. IF it pops I will be ok, if not I will take a big loss to offset some big gains from earlier this year
    MJNA letter to Shareholders today.....fingers crossed, and toes, and eyes....

https://eresearch.fidelity.com/erese...=USPR____&sb=1

04-30-2013, 08:53 AM #13
    I thought it was a very good Q1 call and results....nice to see buy backs started. I may be a buyer at these prices...will wait to see what happens when markets open

04-30-2013, 08:55 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
    I thought it was a very good Q1 call and results....nice to see buy backs started. I may be a buyer at these prices...will wait to see what happens when markets open

3.14-3.15 in PM

04-30-2013, 10:02 AM #15
    MJNA letter to Shareholders today.....fingers crossed, and toes, and eyes....

https://eresearch.fidelity.com/erese...=USPR____&sb=1
    7.2 M shares in 30 minutes, up 39%

I guess the letter satisfied the buyers

The oversold stock price helped get it started a bit

needed that BAD!

Mentor
    04-30-2013, 10:05 AM #16
    7.2 M shares in 30 minutes, up 39%

I guess the letter satisfied the buyers

The oversold stock price helped get it started a bit

needed that BAD!
    Same here RAD.....bought yesterday a nice chunk at .122 to lower my cost basis. The oversold conditions with this letter made for a real nice combo to push it back up off of support.

04-30-2013, 10:09 AM #17
    SIRI with 35M shares trades in 30 minutes and up to 3.165

A good day and year begins......

They said in the Bloomberg news story bit I posted earlier today of every dollar in subscription fees thay take in 70 cents goes to free cash flow, and they said and I agree, WOW!

04-30-2013, 10:16 AM #18
    I was hoping for a pop to at least 3.20s. If we don't get there, I may peel off some shares later today. I wouldn't be surprised if we get dragged down to $3 again in the coming weeks/months to facilitate more cheap share buybacks.

04-30-2013, 10:17 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Same here RAD.....bought yesterday a nice chunk at .122 to lower my cost basis. The oversold conditions with this letter made for a real nice combo to push it back up off of support.
    Sold a small bit at .164, some of my higher costs basis shares, I need some losses in this cash account, basically made 30% in a day and took some losses too. That's what I see through my rose colored glasses.

Hopefully this quick top today will settle on a good level of support for a continued run up but 50/50 (short term) in my opinion. with this one...

Addict
    04-30-2013, 10:29 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by switchflare View Post
    I was hoping for a pop to at least 3.20s. If we don't get there, I may peel off some shares later today. I wouldn't be surprised if we get dragged down to $3 again in the coming weeks/months to facilitate more cheap share buybacks.
    I'm with you, Switch....... As I mentioned yesterday, if there's no real bang from the cc then I'm taking my powder to more-productive shopping grounds. It's been too long for us to muck around this level with no indication we're going anywhere soon. I sold several chunks of my remaining holdings at 3.16 and 3.17...... The last of my nearly 5-year love affair with this symbol is on the sell block at 3.18. Once that falls, then I'm not looking back.................... Personally, I'm waiting for FSLR to do a dip so I can increase my holdings there.

Page 2 of 6 1234 ...