Page 1 of 3 123
    04-29-2013, 08:48 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread 4.29.2013 - Law 23 Monday!

Law 23

Concentrate Your Forces

Conserve your forces and energies by keeping them concentrated at their strongest point. You gain more by finding a rich mine and mining it deeper, than by flitting from one shallow mine to another – intensity defeats extensity every time. When looking for sources of power to elevate you, find the one key patron, the fat cow who will give you milk for a long time to come.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    04-29-2013, 09:05 AM #2
    Hopefully this thing gets crunk today and livings up the forum.
    It's do or die day, in or out, lets see what the people are gonna do.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-29-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Mentor
    04-29-2013, 09:43 AM #3
    Morning guys...long going into call. May lighten up after call if we don't get a catalyst to keep us propped for another 3 months.

04-29-2013, 09:54 AM #4
    what time is the call? Anyone able to provide updates to call?

04-29-2013, 09:59 AM #5
    SiriusXM will hold a conference call at 8:00 am ET on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 to discuss these results. Investors and the press can listen to the conference call via the company's website at investor.siriusxm.com; on SiriusXM's satellite radio service on Sirius channel 123 or XM channel 173; on the SiriusXM Internet Radio App for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, Android smartphones and other connected devices; and atSiriusXM.com on Sports Play-by-Play, channel 962.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    04-29-2013, 10:01 AM #6
    @RC

Wasn't there a possible catalyst for the Green stocks sometime in April. Did that event/decision happen yet?

@All

Looks like ONVO has picked up a bit. Any news out that has caused this spike in SP and volume?....up 8%

04-29-2013, 10:21 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    @RC

Wasn't there a possible catalyst for the Green stocks sometime in April. Did that event/decision happen yet?

@All

Looks like ONVO has picked up a bit. Any news out that has caused this spike in SP and volume?....up 8%
    Denco, you beat me to it, posting the ONVO news...

How do you think the Cowboys did in the draft? I grew up a Bear fan, but have liked the Cowboys since the Craig Morton, Bob Hayes, Bob Lilly days [I] hope I have those names correct-it's been a lotta years)./I]

04-29-2013, 10:21 AM #8
    I think DDD reported good things last week maybe? Pulling the whole industry up? Just a guess, thought I heard that at somepoint.

04-29-2013, 10:25 AM #9
    Jeez, it's tomorrow....im a dope....it's on my calendar for today for some reason....

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    SiriusXM will hold a conference call at 8:00 am ET on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 to discuss these results. Investors and the press can listen to the conference call via the company's website at investor.siriusxm.com; on SiriusXM's satellite radio service on Sirius channel 123 or XM channel 173; on the SiriusXM Internet Radio App for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, Android smartphones and other connected devices; and atSiriusXM.com on Sports Play-by-Play, channel 962.

Mentor
    04-29-2013, 10:26 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    Denco, you beat me to it, posting the ONVO news...

How do you think the Cowboys did in the draft? I grew up a Bear fan, but have liked the Cowboys since the Craig Morton, Bob Hayes, Bob Lilly days [I] hope I have those names correct-it's been a lotta years)./I]
    I was pissed at first with the 1st round pick. After a day to digest and the fact that they picked up a real good reciever with the 3rd round pick they got on the trade down from San Fran, I think they did pretty good. They filled needs for sure and got a real good pass catching tight end to play more 2 tight end sets with both as big weapons in the passing game similar to the Pats.

@ IKN

DDD reports tomorrow before the bell so has to be something else.

Page 1 of 3 123