04-26-2013, 10:08 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread 4.26.2013 - Law 22 Friday!

Law 22

Use the Surrender Tactic: Transform Weakness into Power

When you are weaker, never fight for honor’s sake; choose surrender instead. Surrender gives you time to recover, time to torment and irritate your conqueror, time to wait for his power to wane. Do not give him the satisfaction of fighting and defeating you – surrender first. By turning the other check you infuriate and unsettle him. Make surrender a tool of power.

Happy Trading!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

04-26-2013, 01:52 PM #2
    I still think NIHD is a good opportunity at these prices. I recommended this stock a few weeks back in the $4-$5 range. Check it out yourself.

04-26-2013, 06:45 PM #3
    Well I hope today's forum participation isn't a sign of what to expect in the future. It is Friday but earnings are next week for SIRI. Good luck to all and have a super weekend!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    04-26-2013, 07:41 PM #4
    Just want to say that I've been enjoying the hell out of the My Sxm on the Internet app.

We've been streaming the chill station for a couple of weeks using the feature to back out the vocals and go strictly deep chill. It's sweet.

I've also been listing to the "Red White and Booze" (bar music) station for a while. While it was already awesome, the customization has made it even awesomer!

What's great about it is that when I'm in the mood for the old stuff, I just dial it back to the old stuff.

Anyway - if you've ever spent time in a country juke joint, you'll love this station.

Addict
    04-26-2013, 08:35 PM #5
    Well Midas I guess you, Spoons, Hillbilly, and me did our part. Sorry I haven't been posting as much, but it's been sorta dull lately. I come here to hear thoughts on siri. I always post what I think right or wrong. I thought CC was Monday when I called $3.20for today, but realized yesterday it's Tuesday. Still feel we will see it from the FOMO, after that have a plan. We all know what they say, buy in April go away in May. Only one year out of the last 4 has proved otherwise, 2011, watch closely, and trade likewise. It all depends on what they drop Tuesday. GLA
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-26-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Addict
    04-27-2013, 09:51 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
    I still think NIHD is a good opportunity at these prices. I recommended this stock a few weeks back in the $4-$5 range. Check it out yourself.
    Hey Spoons, I do recall when you initially highlighted NIHD, and I've kept it on my radar ever since, hoping to see an inviting entry point. I know hind sight is 20/20 and it is obvious one could have jumped in at any time over the last few weeks and made some profit. Personally, I have avoided such tactic and have tried to stick to the old fashioned "buy on the dip" theory. That scenario may be just over the horizon as i see that stock is in the "over-bought" region and MACD is about to turn downward. I havent attempted to apply Fibonacci yet, but my guess is that the 50% retrace would be in the $6 range............ That's where I'd like to have my buy order positioned, and then I'd just hold on for the next uphill ride............. That's just my two cents.

PS. I did the chart with Fibonacci applied. Looks like the 50% retrace is around $6.80. That might be a good place to take a position.

PPS. Woops, I just came across some information which might cause one to take a closer look at the continuing, immediate profitability of NIHD.......... and to maybe consider taking your profits now and wait to see what comes next........... There's lots to be gleaned on the web about the wireless industry in Latin America, not the least of which is a recent legislation making it tougher to do business in Mexico. Aside from that, here's a quick sample of their current financial posture:

"At the end of the fourth quarter of 2012, NII Holdings had $1,588.3 million in cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities. In addition, the total debt at the end of the reported quarter was $4,866.2 with a very high debt-to-capitalization ratio of 0.68.

To make matters worse, Standard and Poor’s (S&P) lowered NII Holdings’ corporate credit rating by one notch to B-, which is close to junk status. So it will be difficult for the company to raise enough debt from the market."

I think the writing on the wall says "investors beware".
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 04-27-2013 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Posting chart