Page 2 of 3 123
    04-29-2013, 10:28 AM #11
    ONVO has done the 'Pop and Drop' on many days lately. Rises in the am and falls by market close. This is a solid move up, though. Yahoo message board members site a TV piece (aired Sunday am) in which ONVO was mentioned by name in a positive light. Also, big investment conference this week where ONVO will be presenting(?). This news is all readily available if you have the time to look.

04-29-2013, 10:36 AM #12
    NIHD up big again today. Been hit hard the last year or two but it looks to be on its way back on the right path. Check it out.

Addict
    04-29-2013, 10:39 AM #13
    Hello all..... If you didn't catch the SA entry this morning by Spencer, you might be missing a key clue as to how the call tomorrow might go. He says "no surprises" expected................... I tend to agree with his view, and therefoe, I just might be sitting with my finger on the sell button. I find it much more lucrative to take what once was powder invested in SIRI and place it in other strategic places.

For example, it has been quite profitable to be in FSLR which posted a single day gain of 44% just a couple weeks ago, and after a slight correction has moved back up another 8 or 9 percent.

I might have mentioned previously that Tenet Health Care (THC) recently caught my attention after noting its SP climb from $27 to $49 just since the election (something must be up as relates to Obama Care (IMHO), so I bought on the correction to 39 almost two weeks ago, and gloated when it hit near $47 in pre-market this morning on speculation of a blowout Q1 cc upcoming. Also, while combing the headlines for news of expectations this week I found catalists for BBRY and DDD, both of which I traded significant SIRI holdings for in the recent past.

Bottom line for me today is to maximize my gains as I ready on the sell button at first hint of no reason to think there is much left for this stock in the foreseeable future. I honestly see too many potential winners out there that I'd rather take my chances on.

PS. Denco, congrats to your Spurs. Looks like they and my Heat might have stepped one rung closer to a meeting in the finals.

Addict
    04-29-2013, 10:41 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
    NIHD up big again today. Been hit hard the last year or two but it looks to be on its way back on the right path. Check it out.
    Spoons, you might be interested in my reply to your posting yesterday about NIHD. From the little research I did, i got the idea they may be headed for trouble. Check out my post to you yesterday morning.

Enthusiast
    04-29-2013, 10:56 AM #15
    I agree - it does look like there was a shooting star...

"Shooting Star: A single day pattern that can appear in an uptrend. It opens higher, trades much higher, then closes near its open. It looks just like the Inverted Hammer except that it is bearish."

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Morning guys...long going into call. May lighten up after call if we don't get a catalyst to keep us propped for another 3 months.

Mentor
    04-29-2013, 10:58 AM #16
    Hi SLY!....congrats to you as well. Your HEAT made it look pretty easy with the sweep. The west has gotten more interesting with your other team, OKC, loosing Westbrook. They are probably still the favorites to come out of the West but not by much if they still are. They will get hammered by the Heat if they have a re match. If my Spurs can continue to pull things together and if Manu and Tony continue to show positive signs, they just may be the West Reps in the Finals.

Addict
    04-29-2013, 11:03 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    @RC

Wasn't there a possible catalyst for the Green stocks sometime in April. Did that event/decision happen yet?

Denco it's over now, it was on the 20th in Colorado, a big bash put on by High Times, for companies to show off their products. There was a stampede because of shots fired, that couldn't have helped. Looking at my boards, the bashers are out in force.

@All

Looks like ONVO has picked up a bit. Any news out that has caused this spike in SP and volume?....up 8%

04-29-2013, 12:33 PM #18
    They've seen some pretty hard times in 2012....think they tried to expand too quickly in a competitive market.... Not new news. They canned their CEO and rehired their prior CEO who has a very good tack record with the company. Expect an announcement soon about selling some assets in Mexico and Brazil...should help with their capital risks.

Edit: referring to NIHD

04-29-2013, 12:59 PM #19
    Does anyone think any revised guidance on subs, revenue, profit or cash will be issued tomorrow?

Mentor
    04-29-2013, 04:25 PM #20
    http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...4457-13-81.pdf

Does anyone know what this is all about?.....knee jerk reaction that caused the drop?

Preferred Stock Purchase Rights expired 8/1/2011
    Pursuant to 17 CFR 240.12d2-2(c), the Issuer has complied with its rules of the Exchange and the requirements of 17 CFR 240.12d-2(c) governing the voluntary withdrawal of the class of securities from listing and registration on
    the Exchange.
    nothing to look at....move along. MMs decided to take advantage of the looks of the headline "Removal" and tank it......what a nice little scam. Either that or it was very coincidental...
    Last edited by denco1; 04-29-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Page 2 of 3 123