Page 2 of 2 12
    Enthusiast
    04-25-2013, 04:28 PM #11
    Regarding day trading.....I only trade the pennies when the volumes good. If not you can get stuck trying to get out of a ONVO type stock on low volume and the tick down can happen fast. With no market sell option it can really screw you. When the volume drops off hold long if you thinks its a real investment or move to another stock. I'll put a buy in for MJNA and the 200 day for a quick trade the volume has been good.

04-25-2013, 04:48 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Regarding day trading.....I only trade the pennies when the volumes good. If not you can get stuck trying to get out of a ONVO type stock on low volume and the tick down can happen fast. With no market sell option it can really screw you. When the volume drops off hold long if you thinks its a real investment or move to another stock. I'll put a buy in for MJNA and the 200 day for a quick trade the volume has been good.
    I'm not sure I would ever day-trade, although it is tempting when one has accumulated a decent amount of shares of a particular stock. I am not able to devote the time to such endeavors as I am a workin man. You mentioned volume and RAD's post indicated volume as an important part of the day-trading equation. Also, with ONVO, there is often a BIG difference between the bid and ask- not the normal one penny difference one sees with SIRI. That's a concern of mine. Anyway, this post is all over the map. I'll stop now. Thanks for the replies, though!!

Page 2 of 2 12