Page 1 of 2 12
    04-24-2013, 07:48 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread 4.24.2013 - Law 20 Wednesday!

Law 20

Do Not Commit to Anyone

It is the fool who always rushes to take sides. Do not commit to any side or cause but yourself. By maintaining your independence, you become the master of others – playing people against one another, making them pursue you.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

04-24-2013, 11:08 AM #2
    Look at Sirius XM run... and we still have time before earnings. I am impressed. Does anyone thing we can see 3.20 - 3.25??

Good luck guys and gals!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! ... I will call HILLBILLY if you don't!!!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    04-24-2013, 11:19 AM #3
    'mornin Midas. I think maybe it is time to invite HB and hope some of his backwoods humor might wake up this crowd.

Frankly, if it weren't for that nice little bounce in SIRI's step, my whole portfolio (and the dozen or so in my watchlist) has apparently seen its best for today. Everything I'm watching is off of its high this morning. Maybe we'll get new energy after lunch.

In the meantime, I think I'll try to tend to some overdue chores. Good luck to all (wherever you might be).

Mentor
    04-24-2013, 12:56 PM #4
    Morining guys......markets are undecided on what to do over the next few weeks. Hope we can avoid any further BIG sell off until after SIRI earnings on Tuesday. Re visiting the highs would be nice....GLTA

Addict
    04-24-2013, 01:21 PM #5
    Don't know about you Denco, but I really wish I could have gotten back in to FSLR before this $5 (+12%) gain today. Just for the heck of it, I placed a sizable buy order down at the 50% Fibonacci retracement point ($36)............but I'm afraid that's not going to happen anytime soon, if at all................. Do you believe that stock has gained 60% in just a little over two weeks?

04-24-2013, 01:33 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Don't know about you Denco, but I really wish I could have gotten back in to FSLR before this $5 (+12%) gain today. Just for the heck of it, I placed a sizable buy order down at the 50% Fibonacci retracement point ($36)............but I'm afraid that's not going to happen anytime soon, if at all................. Do you believe that stock has gained 60% in just a little over two weeks?
    I never sold mine, small amount, but a really nice performance. Just gonna keep it for a while, long for sure now. Thanks for the tip.

Mentor
    04-24-2013, 01:35 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Yes, unfortunately missed the BIG move and got out with a small gain. Definitely on my radar for re entry down the road.

Head Honcho
    04-24-2013, 01:46 PM #8
    I was looking for a place to buy back into MJNA but that one seems to be on a constant downward spiral. I guess Ill just sit back and wait for some manipulation or good green news.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    04-24-2013, 02:00 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    I never sold mine, small amount, but a really nice performance. Just gonna keep it for a while, long for sure now. Thanks for the tip.
    Congrats Rad, nice to know you had the gonads to hold-em even during that spike performance a couple weeks ago. Even if you have only a hundred shares, your gains have been near $2K in less than a month. That ain't too shabby in my books.

I had accumulated up to 1000 shares, and held on through that 44% spike..... but then i got greedy and placed a $3 trailing stop which activated almost immediately, took me out for a 29% gain and left me breathless while I looked helplessly for a new enty point for more accumulation. So far, that hasn't happened, and based on a news article this morning, I think it continues onward and upward from here........ but I'm not confident enough to jump in while in steep ascent.............. There has to be a correctional dip somewhwere along the line soon.

04-24-2013, 02:01 PM #10
    I saw the dip too SB but didn't bite. I am waiting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I was looking for a place to buy back into MJNA but that one seems to be on a constant downward spiral. I guess Ill just sit back and wait for some manipulation or good green news.

Page 1 of 2 12