Page 1 of 2 12
    04-23-2013, 08:21 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread 4.23.2013 - Law 19 Tuesday!

Law 19

Know Who You’re Dealing with – Do Not Offend the Wrong Person

There are many different kinds of people in the world, and you can never assume that everyone will react to your strategies in the same way. Deceive or outmaneuver some people and they will spend the rest of their lives seeking revenge. They are wolves in lambs’ clothing. Choose your victims and opponents carefully, then – never offend or deceive the wrong person.

Happy Trading!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    04-23-2013, 10:55 AM #2
    Good morning all!

Nalga high SIRI is tasting real sweet this morning. Hope we keep it going into CC. Picked up more this morinng at 3.02. Hope you're not holding your dong SXMI....she was staring at you...........
    Last edited by denco1; 04-23-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Addict
    04-23-2013, 12:21 PM #3
    Hi-dee Hi-dee Hi-dee Ho, Shorty's Azz has got to go!!!

Addict
    04-23-2013, 02:46 PM #4
    Well, I return from the auto repair and service store with a $1600 estimate in hand, to find a nice uptick in my portfolio today which should amply cover the wheel bearings, brakes, and a few other worn items needing attention. Nice to see the apparent pre CC gains in SIRI; are we expecting this to continue its climb?

Denco, it must be a good feeling to see the Lakers gasping for help as your Spurs ready for game two tomorrow night. I feel confident they, and the Heat tonight will easily handle this first phase of the playoffs. The next round might be a bit more challenge.......... Now I have gone brain dead all of a sudden........... Are the playoffs a best of 5 set of games until the finals which is best of seven?.................. this sucks when the brain lays a big turd like I'm experiencing today.

Mentor
    04-23-2013, 02:50 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Well, I return from the auto repair and service store with a $1600 estimate in hand, to find a nice uptick in my portfolio today which should amply cover the wheel bearings, brakes, and a few other worn items needing attention. Nice to see the apparent pre CC gains in SIRI; are we expecting this to continue its climb?

Denco, it must be a good feeling to see the Lakers gasping for help as your Spurs ready for game two tomorrow night. I feel confident they, and the Heat tonight will easily handle this first phase of the playoffs. The next round might be a bit more challenge.......... Now I have gone brain dead all of a sudden........... Are the playoffs a best of 5 set of games until the finals which is best of seven?.................. this sucks when the brain lays a big turd like I'm experiencing today.
    Hi SLY....they are all a best of 7 through to the finals. A few years back the first round was a best of 5. The Heat will cruise all the way to the East finals while my Spurs should get past the Lakers but run into more difficulties thereafter.

04-23-2013, 03:22 PM #6
    *** bump it up ***... bringing today's thread back to the top of the list.

Is anyone waiting on Apple earnings today? Any thoughts?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Head Honcho
    04-23-2013, 04:42 PM #7
    My thought was that the current price has bad earning cooked in. Anything inline with estimates should help.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    04-23-2013, 04:52 PM #8
    Up 4% in after hours... momentary sigh of relief.

I just dont see how it can trade at a multiple lower than this.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    04-23-2013, 05:19 PM #9
    with Apple?

I caught a Bloomberg alert earlier in the day re: the board upping the buyback by $50b -- a lot of folks consider buybacks and dividends to be a sign of problems - some say current; others lean towards future problems that are desired to be glazed.

Regardless, a quick look at the chart indicates that there's plausibility that there's more room on the downside than up -- at least, there appears to be a channel from October-present that has it looking towards sub $300.

YMMV -- hell, everyone's MMV

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Up 4% in after hours... momentary sigh of relief.

I just dont see how it can trade at a multiple lower than this.

Head Honcho
    04-23-2013, 05:50 PM #10
    I saw AAPL as high as up 6% in after hours, now it is under 1%. What did I miss?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 1 of 2 12