Thread: Nalga high sirilovers friday 04/19/2013

Mentor

Nalga high sirilovers friday 04/19/2013

Good Morning SIRILOVERS!!

Nalga High SIRI is looking mighty tempting at these levels.

Either way I am LONGDUCKDONG but trying to lighten up on others to buy a dip to fill if it happens.

GLTA!

Mentor
    On a sirious note. God Bless all those who were affected by the horiffic circumstances in Boston and here in Texas. My prayers go out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Good Morning SIRILOVERS!!

Nalga High SIRI is looking mighty tempting at these levels.

Either way I am LONGDUCKDONG but trying to lighten up on others to buy a dip to fill if it happens.

GLTA!
    What's up Denco...Oh, don't these MM's have the power to pull the rug out at any point. It is a coin flip if it just inches up again on low volume and never sees 3 again or it's a low volume setup & takedown one last time ahead of earnings. It's not all about supply and demand...it is about the demands of big buyers that want in.

Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    What's up Denco...Oh, don't these MM's have the power to pull the rug out at any point. It is a coin flip if it just inches up again on low volume and never sees 3 again or it's a low volume setup & takedown one last time ahead of earnings. It's not all about supply and demand...it is about the demands of big buyers that want in.
    Hey SXMI...How's it going man. I agree, these MMs are totally in control. Nothing having to do with supply and demand. All about their ability to move it as the choose. What an easy way to bank BIG CASH. CC coming up soon so yeah, if they dip it down to fill it will be soon. If not, they will have left many SIRILOVERS with their dongs in their hands wondering what could have been.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Hey SXMI...How's it going man. I agree, these MMs are totally in control. Nothing having to do with supply and demand. All about their ability to move it as the choose. What an easy way to bank BIG CASH. CC coming up soon so yeah, if they dip it down to fill it will be soon. If not, they will have left many SIRILOVERS with their dongs in their hands wondering what could have been.
    I've been a long term dong holder, so know what your saying...lol

There's gonna be a lotta long duck dong stroking next week imo. Better wear some protection tho The stars have aligned and my crystal ball is crystal clear. As an old friend would say "Suck It!!!", and as I would say "Beocthes" GLA

Last edited by Redcloud; 04-19-2013 at 07:14 PM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

Zacks upgrades SIRI to neutral... How generous of them to do so

Addict
    2nd Suspect CAUGHT ON A BOAT!!!

Stock Chat Room ---> http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

It's been a beautiful day down in the GA!!!

Last edited by Redcloud; 04-21-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

10. Ad Fairy Senior Member