Page 2 of 2 12
    Enthusiast
    04-17-2013, 03:51 PM #11
    I trade technically and am quite a bit more reserved & conservative than a lot of folks - which, really, only means that I'm more patient - ha... Anyway, I wouldn't buy or sell *today*. - I'd look for a few more pennies on either side

Ultimately - we're sitting rather high on the majors. I like having a bit o green.

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    @Hillbilly... you a buyer or a seller in this market? I don't know what I am but I do know I am confused. It's been awhile since we've seen triple digit volatility like we have recently. Something is up for sure.

Addict
    04-17-2013, 06:19 PM #12
    I too see the $2.91 gap could possibly get filled this time around, the only thing that I see as a positive at this time is the potential to bounce off the lower BB...., SLO-STO and RSI look to have a little more room to move in the downward direction towards the $2.91 area before reverting to a buy signal. Imo

Thanks for posting HB. Did you mean 200DMA or 200 SMA, I see no chart indicator for DMA. Either way, you and I know I don't want to go there, right now anyways, but anythings possible.

I'm just ready for this thing to fill the friggin gap already if it's gonna do it so we can move on. Anybody else find it strange no early release of numbers or any tidbits of anything this time around, mighty quiet these days.

4-17-13-200SMA.png
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-17-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12