Page 1 of 2 12
    04-16-2013, 08:37 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread 4.16.2013 - Law 16 Tuesday!

Law 16
    Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor
    Too much circulation makes the price go down: The more you are seen and heard from, the more common you appear. If you are already established in a group, temporary withdrawal from it will make you more talked about, even more admired. You must learn when to leave. Create value through scarcity.

Happy Trading!

One who is masterful in the art of living makes little distinction between their work and their play, their labor and leisure, their mind and body, their education and their recreation, their love and leisure. They hardly know which is which, and simply pursue their vision of excellence and grace, whatever they do, leaving others to decide whether they are working or playing, to them they are always doing both.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

04-16-2013, 09:00 AM #2
    I apologize for not changing today's thread to "Tuesday" from "Monday." I don't know what the heck I was thinking. I have a PM to Charles asking him to fix it. I wish I could change the title myself but I can't
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    04-16-2013, 04:17 PM #3
    I'm sure it's fine. Folks can easily find the thread. Great job at keeping the flow going, Midas.

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I apologize for not changing today's thread to "Tuesday" from "Monday." I don't know what the heck I was thinking. I have a PM to Charles asking him to fix it. I wish I could change the title myself but I can't

04-16-2013, 04:20 PM #4
    I finally got back into SIRI today at 3.05. Been missing it. Hope the My SXM gets it sh!t together and debugged ASAP!

04-16-2013, 04:37 PM #5
    Hillbilly recreated the thread but after today's participation, I dunno if it really matters at this point.

I hope you do well with Sirius XM trade, rade!

04-16-2013, 04:46 PM #6
    I am trying but as you can see. The forum participation is slowing down. I didn't think about adding another one. I will do my best to keep creating the morning threads. I can't promise this won't happen again thought but i will do my best not to let it happen. Thanks again, Hillbilly!

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I'm sure it's fine. Folks can easily find the thread. Great job at keeping the flow going, Midas.

Addict
    04-16-2013, 06:01 PM #7

Addict
    04-16-2013, 06:24 PM #8

Head Honcho
    04-16-2013, 09:46 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Fixed.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    04-16-2013, 09:49 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    I finally got back into SIRI today at 3.05. Been missing it. Hope the My SXM gets it sh!t together and debugged ASAP!
    Are you experiencing an issue with it? Please share if you are; http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...d-App-Crashing
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 1 of 2 12