Page 1 of 2 12
    04-12-2013, 07:47 AM #1

Friday 4.12.2013 - Law 14 Friday!

Law 14
    Pose as a Friend, Work as a Spy
    Knowing about your rival is critical. Use spies to gather valuable information that will keep you a step ahead. Better still: Play the spy yourself. In polite social encounters, learn to probe. Ask indirect questions to get people to reveal their weaknesses and intentions. There is no occasion that is not an opportunity for artful spying.

Happy Trading and Have a Super Weekend!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

04-12-2013, 08:45 AM #2
    Good morning all. ............ John Malone will be on cnbc this morning. I think in the 9 o'clock hour.

04-12-2013, 09:20 AM #3
    Stern lost his appeal in the bonus lawsuit. Not sure if it will have any bearing on anything at this point. I don't think anyone expected him to get another shot at it...should be for some good listening on Monday though haha

04-12-2013, 09:25 AM #4
    Jim Cramer said a moment ago, siriusxm is a very successful company.

04-12-2013, 09:37 AM #5
    Quick Update on one of our own, PJGourley... If you want to help him get his Children's Books to publication, you can go here and donate ---> http://www.gofundme.com/BuzzTheBumblingBee

"
    Just wanted to give everybody an update. I have contacted one of the local Fine Arts Instructors to assist me with completing my illustrations. I value his expertise. His assistance will enable me to get Buzz to publishing sooner rather than later. I will keep you all posted! Thanks!"

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

04-12-2013, 09:51 AM #6
    Sirius XM Radio to Announce First Quarter 2013 Results

SiriusXM will hold a conference call at 8:00 am ET on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 to discuss these results

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sirius...203000924.html

Enthusiast
    04-12-2013, 10:01 AM #7
    I like BBRYs management. Some lil jerk off investment firm wrote an article about High phone return #s and BBRY comes out this morning to say that that's a lie and they need to be investigated. Turn up the heat on these manipulators.

04-12-2013, 11:02 AM #8

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    I like BBRYs management. Some lil jerk off investment firm wrote an article about High phone return #s and BBRY comes out this morning to say that that's a lie and they need to be investigated. Turn up the heat on these manipulators.
    yeah i got hosed yesterday on that still holding. hoping for a recovery. crazy how much that affected the stock. some good articles on SA http://seekingalpha.com/article/1336...-year-s-winner

Addict
    04-12-2013, 02:31 PM #9
    Interesting.....sounds like a real smart guy.

Name
    Position, Principal Occupation, Business Experience and Directorships

Evan D. Malone
    Dr. Malone has served as President of NextFab Studio, LLC, a high-tech workshop offering technical training, consulting, and product design and prototyping services, since June 2009 and has been an engineering consultant for more than the past five years. Since January 2008, Dr. Malone has served as the owner and manager of a real estate property and management company, 1525 South Street LLC. During 2008, Dr. Malone also served as a post-doctoral research assistant at Cornell University and an engineering consultant with Rich Food Products, a food processing company. Dr. Malone has served as co-owner and director of Drive Passion PC Services, CC, an Internet café, telecommunications and document services company, in South Africa since 2007 and served as an applied physics technician for Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, part of the national laboratory system of the Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy, from 1999 until 2001. He also is a founding member of Jet Wine Bar, LLC, a start-up company in Philadelphia, which began operations in 2010. Dr. Malone has served as a director of Liberty Media Corporation (formerly known as Liberty Spinco, Inc.) since January 2013. He previously served as a director of Liberty Media Corporation (now known as Starz) from September 2011 until January 2013. Dr. Malone has served as a director of Liberty Interactive Corporation since August 2008.

Key Attributes, Experience and Skills:

Dr. Malone brings an applied science and engineering perspective to the board. Dr. Malone’s perspectives will assist the board in developing business strategies and adapting to technological changes facing the audio entertainment industry. In addition, his entrepreneurial experience will assist the board in evaluating strategic opportunities in existing, new and emerging technologies.

http://nextfabstudio.com/

I don't know if any of you has investigated who is in the mix to be on our BOD this go around, but they are trying to put together a team that I can only describe as a Powerhouse.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...787ddef14a.htm

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-ed...ion=getcompany
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-12-2013 at 03:11 PM.

04-12-2013, 06:46 PM #10
    Thanks RC. Great info. Agree with you that Liberty is putting together an exceptional team. Very anxious to see who they tap for CEO of Sirius. Am confident they will bring us their best!

Page 1 of 2 12