04-08-2013, 08:12 AM #1

Monday 4.8.2013 - REDCLOUD Monday!

Law 10
    Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky
    You can die from someone else’s misery – emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead.

Happy Trading!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

04-08-2013, 10:36 AM #2
    I'm thinking of initiating a postion in Symantec (SYMC) soon. It's 3mo chart is looking good with a recent third touch on the lower trendline.

Made some nice profits on NIHD last week...will look for re-entry on a dip...I think this stock will find a loftier SP this year....hopefully back i nthe $8 territory.

Still no SIRI for me.

04-08-2013, 11:06 AM #3
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

04-08-2013, 03:00 PM #4
    Not much of a dip on NIHD...short squeeze?

04-08-2013, 03:23 PM #5
    Man this market is painfully slow. I can't take much more excitement.

04-08-2013, 04:55 PM #6
    Dude...check out NIHD...nothing is slow about it lately. I sold for very nice profit on Friday but missed even bigger today. I'll be watching this one very closely. This is a stock that sold for 7-10X it's current trading value not in that distant past. And they have not diluted to get there...they invested in expansion in South America that hasn't panned out but are trying to get to their bread and butter which earned those much steeper shares. It sucks I missed today's action...was waiting for a dip closer to $5. Oh well...made money last week and there will more pops with this one...IMO

04-08-2013, 04:57 PM #7
    I did make a gain today...a few pennies on SYMC

04-08-2013, 04:57 PM #8
    Doing it now. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
    Dude...check out NIHD...nothing is slow about it lately. I sold for very nice profit on Friday but missed even bigger today. I'll be watching this one very closely. This is a stock that sold for 7-10X it's current trading value not in that distant past. And they have not diluted to get there...they invested in expansion in South America that hasn't panned out but are trying to get to their bread and butter which earned those much steeper shares. It sucks I missed today's action...was waiting for a dip closer to $5. Oh well...made money last week and there will more pops with this one...IMO