Page 2 of 2 12
    Addict
    04-06-2013, 11:07 AM #11
    Hey Denco, what's up and what are you thinking about technical of Siri and direction ?

Long time.. how's it going ?

Addict
    04-06-2013, 01:34 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    So are we on our way up??
    Imo, Yes.....Might not be Mon., might not be Tues. But then again it could be and should be. All I'm saying is next week is the week that all this stagnant, side shifting, give the shorts a bone BS is coming to an end. I'm saying REDCLOUD says next week is the week things change, imo, GLA.

Last edited by Redcloud; 04-06-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Mentor
    04-07-2013, 11:17 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Hey Denco, what's up and what are you thinking about technical of Siri and direction ?

Long time.. how's it going ?
    Hi SXMI!, real long. Glad to see you. Hope things are great with the family!

The breakdown of the trendline is certainly not good. We are however only about 3 weeks away from the CC. I can see us testing lower, even down to the 200 especially if the Macro remains soft. The close Friday was nice to recapture $3 but was done on light volume. If Monday is strong and it can confirm the white candle then we may go and test a bit higher again. After that it is 50/50 as to direction in the near term with the CC and strong Q1 #s looming to the positive.

Don't be a stranger man. Talk to you later.

Addict
    04-07-2013, 08:55 PM #14
    3.15 by the end of the week..... limh. Buy the weakness while you can! It can go either direction after this week, but this week it's going up!!! imo.

Here's to comradery!!!

Edit: I'll show my skit and DD after the fact this time!!! Talk to Yall in a week!!! GLA

Disclaimer: You can only trust your family, and sometimes only half of them. Never believe anything you hear and only half of what you can see. Any opinions I express are mine solely. So with that, take anything I share as a grain of salt in your own decisions.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-07-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Mentor
    04-08-2013, 12:39 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    3.15 by the end of the week..... limh. Buy the weakness while you can! It can go either direction after this week, but this week it's going up!!! imo.

Here's to comradery!!!

Edit: I'll show my skit and DD after the fact this time!!! Talk to Yall in a week!!! GLA

Disclaimer: You can only trust your family, and sometimes only half of them. Never believe anything you hear and only half of what you can see. Any opinions I express are mine solely. So with that, take anything I share as a grain of salt in your own decisions.

Still LONGDUCKDONG RC. Hope we pop but not sure with the trendline breakdown and the Maco. Wish I could get out of other stocks to pick up more on the cheap here at $3 ish or lower if we drop a bit more. If we pop I won't be complaining. GLTA
    Last edited by denco1; 04-08-2013 at 12:41 AM.

Page 2 of 2 12