Enthusiast
    04-03-2013, 09:45 AM #1

WTF. Wed 4/3/13

Where is everyone? 9:30 am and Siri volume 35mil and no posts.

04-03-2013, 10:12 AM #2
    Law 7
    Get others to do the Work for you, but Always Take the Credit
    Use the wisdom, knowledge, and legwork of other people to further your own cause. Not only will such assistance save you valuable time and energy, it will give you a godlike aura of efficiency and speed. In the end your helpers will be forgotten and you will be remembered. Never do yourself what others can do for you.

p.s. I am here just a little behind. heading to home depot. BBL
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

04-03-2013, 11:17 AM #3
    For the sake of keeping the thread going... let's get some posts about what people think about the economy, what stocks your investing in, etc... I am game to learn about anything at this point. So please feel free to post in my opinion.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

04-03-2013, 12:04 PM #4
    I'm game. I jumped in big this morning on NIHD. It's a stock I've been following for over a year now and I think it's in the process of righting the ship with its current CEO (he might be interim) who took this company to lofty places in the past. They are beginning to sell some assets starting with Peru but looking to continue in Chile and Argentina.

Unfortunately for me, I was really eyeing the stock this past week as it was closing in on $4/shr...but oh well missed the boat. I think this company just bounced or at least that is what I am hoping for.

I wish I had followed my own advice and shorted RAD a few days back when I mentioned it....it may be time to buy now.

Mentor
    04-03-2013, 12:10 PM #5
    Here guys, busy at work but checking in when I get a chance. SIRI is pissing me off so is the market.......what else is new. Waiting for the Sub #s for a hopeful break from this consolidation. If we don't get them early then we will probably stay in this range, $3 - $3.15 until the run up into CC.

04-03-2013, 12:16 PM #6
    Mel isn't running this company any longer. I'm thinking the days of "Selling" this stock as heavily as he did are a thing of the past. I'm not betting on a "sub-announcement" unless it comes at some speaking opportunity soon.

04-03-2013, 12:56 PM #7
    I think Sirius is trading like every other stock at this point. All the speculation about Sirius XM is pretty much over at this point in my opinion. The big 3 auto companies did report excellent sales and I was hoping going into earnings, investors would see it as a positive for Sirius XM.

Also, I've invested in a company called Mimvi (MIMV). It's a mobile app search company. They have a product/algorithm in the patent process that helps people navigate the hundreds of thousands of mobile applications and find the one they are looking for. Their algorithm is so effective that Microsoft invested an undisclosed amount of money in the company and has partnered with them on developing new technologies with it. This week they've managed to close a solid deal and released the dates for their mobile app release on iOS and Android. If you guys are into playing the lottery or making a small gambling wager, this could be the company. It's trading around $.22 cents right now and is moving up on the news.

CONGRATS to JOHNNYBBQ for WINNING THE MARCH SIRIUS XM GAME!! Nice call man!!!

04-03-2013, 01:42 PM #8
    Thanks Midas for keeping things going and for sharing MIMV. I will definitely look it over. Anyone playing with NTRR? Wow! What a ride...I don't have the stomach for it.

04-03-2013, 03:05 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
    Thanks Midas for keeping things going and for sharing MIMV. I will definitely look it over. Anyone playing with NTRR? Wow! What a ride...I don't have the stomach for it.

Typical for me. Saw the news about it entering the Med Mar biz 10 days ago or so, it was about a dollar. Avg daily volume was only 13k shares, that's all. I would normally invest more than that myself, and I did not see any way to sell at such low volume so I declined. Oh well, my other greens are hammering and humbling me, and the one I decided not to buy quintupled in a week. Story of my life!