Page 1 of 2 12
    04-01-2013, 08:17 AM #1

Monday 4.1.2013 - April Fool's Day Monday!

Law 5
    So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life
    Reputation is the cornerstone of power. Through reputation alone you can intimidate and win; once you slip, however, you are vulnerable, and will be attacked on all sides. Make your reputation unassailable. Always be alert to potential attacks and thwart them before they happen. Meanwhile, learn to destroy your enemies by opening holes in their own reputations. Then stand aside and let public opinion hang them.

Happy Trading!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Head Honcho
    04-01-2013, 12:32 PM #2
    The April Fools joke is that no one care about SIRI anymore.

I planned on changing the website to PandoraBuzz for April Fools but spent the night in the hospital with the wife (kidney stones).
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

04-01-2013, 12:45 PM #3
    It seems like Siri is losing some interest as it trades in this tight range day after day. I have a history of kidney stones and let me tell you, it's not fun at all. The pain is unbearable so I hope they gave your wife some good pain medication. I wish her well. I pass one every 3 years or so around 4-5mm and being so large, it takes several months to pass. I've had 1 surgery to remove one too. NOT GOOD. Some women say it's more painful than giving birth. What did your wife say about it?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

04-01-2013, 01:00 PM #4

Mentor
    04-01-2013, 01:00 PM #5
    @SLY

Congrats on the short handed victory SLY. Your Heat played tough D on my Spur's and made it difficult for us to score when we needed to. No Labron and Wade....no problem for them. My Spur's really need to get out of this defensive funk and play the pick n roll better with quicker passing and getting into there offense earlier in the shot clock. If we see you guys again it wont be a bad thing since we will both be in the finals.

04-01-2013, 01:00 PM #6
    Sorry to hear about your wife's bout with kidney stones. I also have experienced them and I know it's awful. I'm paying attention to SIRI as I'm sure everyone else is too...but what is there to say? I'll say this...I hope it corrects to the 200 as I will likely jump back in...maybe...it depends on the larger market.

I've been thinking about going short on a few stocks (RAD, DECK)...thinking they are due for a natural correction regardless of how the markets behave.

Enthusiast
    04-01-2013, 01:51 PM #7
    Who's the GNIN trader? Taking a huge hit today....picked some up for a pure gamble today at .88

Head Honcho
    04-01-2013, 01:52 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Some women say it's more painful than giving birth. What did your wife say about it?
    Its so painful, morphine barely took the edge off. Its so bad that each wave makes her vomit.

Ive never experienced it myself but my dad once flipped a quad and broke his ribs, elbow, shoulder, and lacerated his spleen and barely complained -- 5 years later he had a kidney stone and passed out from the pain.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    04-01-2013, 02:08 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    @SLY

Congrats on the short handed victory SLY. Your Heat played tough D on my Spur's and made it difficult for us to score when we needed to. No Labron and Wade....no problem for them. My Spur's really need to get out of this defensive funk and play the pick n roll better with quicker passing and getting into there offense earlier in the shot clock. If we see you guys again it wont be a bad thing since we will both be in the finals.
    Thanks Denco, and yes I was pleased with the outcome of the game. I hate that I actually did not get a chance to watch much of it due to drop-in house guests. I think those two teams will likely meet again.

Been too busy today to even keep track of my stocks or the posts at this site. Must go now and finish some chores.

Mentor
    04-01-2013, 05:12 PM #10
    Veteran of kidney stones myself x 3...Not fun! Charles...for your sake I sure hope she feels better!

Page 1 of 2 12