Page 1 of 2 12
    03-27-2013, 05:08 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread Wed 3.27.13 - Wednesday

Law 2
    Never put too Much Trust in Friends, Learn how to use Enemies
    Be wary of friends-they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.
    Last edited by midas360; 03-27-2013 at 08:02 AM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    03-27-2013, 10:45 AM #2
    lomh - that's awesome!

favorite line: "If you have no enemies, find a way to make them."

glad I'm not in any business that I need to have an enemy.

ps: love the profile pic, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Law 2
    Never put too Much Trust in Friends, Learn how to use Enemies
    Be wary of friends-they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies.

If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.

03-27-2013, 10:51 AM #3
    Thanks HB... I know everyone wishes you would post more here. If you have time, speak up more in your free time. Seems like everyone is paralyzed these days with this wishy washy indices. I don't know what to make of this market. All I know is I wish we would have a healthy correction before making new highs. I hate going up for the sake of going up. It makes me nervous. Take Care!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    03-27-2013, 11:26 AM #4
    I've been frustrated for a while now being in a few stocks that are sucking MAJORDONG.......like ZIGGYANDMAJORTOM. The market is pissing me off staying at very elevated levels while taking my holdings out to the woodshed.
    Last edited by denco1; 03-27-2013 at 11:28 AM.

03-27-2013, 11:33 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I've been frustrated for a while now being in a few stocks that are sucking MAJORDONG.......like ZIGGYANDMAJORTOM. The market is pissing me off staying at very elevated levels while taking my holdings out to the woodshed.
    grabbed some onvo @3.55 today, almost at bottom of a take-down and THAT made me happy while the green stocks suck the life out of my portfolio.

Mentor
    03-27-2013, 11:35 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    grabbed some onvo @3.55 today, almost at bottom of a take-down and THAT made me happy while the green stocks suck the life out of my portfolio.
    I almost did the same RAD but my 3.53 didn't hit. Glad it recovered to where we are but was hoping for the hit.

EDIT: Put it a penny above the lower BB at the time but it touched 3.53 and bounced leaving me behind.

Addict
    03-27-2013, 12:35 PM #7
    g'day guys. A pal just put me on to a small cap newsletter service in which I saw some very interesting reading of familiar equities discussed here on this forum. For example, just yesterday was a narrative on DDD, differing opinions on whether to short or invest.
    Today is this suggestioni for alternatives to the medical marijuana stocks (specifically MJNA and CBIS are mentioned)..............check this out:

http://www.smallcapnetwork.com/Alter...mid/1/id/1258/

PS Denco, we are fast approaching Sunday's showdown between my Heat and your Spurs. We're still on track for San Antonio to be number 30 in the string of victims (of the winning streak). Should be a good game.

Mentor
    03-27-2013, 12:41 PM #8
    How goes it SLY. I am not looking forward to this week for my Spur's or this and next for that matter. We have a BEAR of a schedule over the next few games. Tonight we face DEVNER that is also on a huge run followed by The Clippers EDIT - Friday, then your Heat on Sunday, Memphis on the road Monday and then Orlando on Wednesday and finally OKC Thursday. We better play better than we have been or we could have a pretty bad stretch over the next 2 weeks......
    Last edited by denco1; 03-27-2013 at 12:48 PM.

03-27-2013, 03:07 PM #9
    Hillbilly, very glad to read your posting. I sure wish you would visit us more, I really miss reading your posts everyday. A day without Hillbilly's brilliant sarcasm, is like a day without sunshine. I hope all s great with you.

Midas, you cracked me up!
    Last edited by Delta; 03-27-2013 at 03:15 PM.

Head Honcho
    03-27-2013, 05:12 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    A day without Hillbilly's brilliant sarcasm, is like a day without sunshine!
    Thats some high praise. I want to see this brilliance.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 1 of 2 12