Page 2 of 2 12
    Addict
    03-25-2013, 12:54 PM #11
    Greetings guys. I'm a bit late arriving today due to the fact that we have a PGA golf tournament on TV (making up for yesterday's rain out), so my attention is quite divided.

Regarding the comment about Nokia, I am reminded from a month or so ago a published article which listed the stocks where Apple investors decided to park funds they recently took out of th emarket. Among the recommendations were Nokia, Blackberry, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, FSLR, DDD, BAC, and a couple others which escape me. Personal experience is that those were all pretty good picks as I took notice and picked up some in each of those equities. Ironically, I got scared out of NOKIA early in that game, then the same happend with BBRY. If Nokia is coming back, then I'm not surprised, as all others in that list have done primarily the same (minus some bumbs and grinds with DDD and FSLR). Maybe Nokia is one to put back on the watchlist.

EDIT: PS. I did a little chart peek since my update, above. As illustrated below, I personally see no incentive to get excited about NOKIA. Even if it should bounce off the lower trend line at or near $3.12, the growth potential on the rebound is quite slim in what I see as a descending motion. As I look at a couple others on that list, I see BBRY descending upon the lower trend line, and if we see a rebound from there, then I believe that represents a good purchase opportunity. GMCR has recently rebounded off the upper trend line after a very productive upward movement. I'll personally monitor for a few days to see if it continues its move to that lower trend line, and the hopeful rebound upwards. This strategy and recent "bounces" have proven to be quite advantagous for me. I'm hopeful for a repeat performance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 03-25-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Enthusiast
    03-25-2013, 02:45 PM #12
    Glen Beck....bring on Rush!!!

03-25-2013, 02:53 PM #13
    In the April 8 issue of FORTUNE magazine, their is an article in the TECH section called: Apple's Streaming Music Problem. The article is about subscription music services and how others are launching music subscriptions,such as Google. NO MENTION OF SiriusXm. To my surprise, the main cover story ( The cover shows a business man smoking a joint) is about marijuana. "Investors and entrepreneurs are pioneering a new industry". ......... At one point in the article, it mentions Tripp Keber and dixier Elixirs in a good light.

03-25-2013, 02:58 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    In the April 8 issue of FORTUNE magazine, their is an article in the TECH section called: Apple's Streaming Music Problem. The article is about subscription music services and how others are launching music subscriptions,such as Google. NO MENTION OF SiriusXm. To my surprise, the main cover story ( The cover shows a business man smoking a joint) is about marijuana. "Investors and entrepreneurs are pioneering a new industry". ......... At one point in the article, it mentions Tripp Keber and dixier Elixirs in a good light.

Wish it would move the damn stock price a bit. The Green Stocks are in MAJOR need of some stimulus. They aint trading on fundamentals you know!

Head Honcho
    03-25-2013, 06:09 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Not sure what you mean by that Midas. I am a premium member and was unaware that there was a premium side such as a different forum or a premium chat room.
    There is no secret premium forum or chat but, if there were a need, I would happily create it.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 2 of 2 12