Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Monday, 03/25/13, End of Quarter, Glenn Beck, Good auto numbers, what's next?

  1. #1
    pjgourley is offline
    Member
    pjgourley's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2013 Location: Houston Posts: 75

    Monday, 03/25/13, End of Quarter, Glenn Beck, Good auto numbers, what's next?

    What a way to start the week. Glenn Beck. It all comes back to content, content, content!

  2. #2
    pjgourley is offline
    Member
    pjgourley's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2013 Location: Houston Posts: 75
    Am I the only investor left in SIRI? It appears the longs have left the building with Elvis.

  3. #3
    I_know_nothing is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by pjgourley View Post
    Am I the only investor left in SIRI? It appears the longs have left the building with Elvis.
    Still here, just not a whole lot going on with the SP recently. Seems we are range bound until it breaks one way or the other. Still Long here though.

  4. #4
    MLSiri is offline
    Ditto for me, too... Just waiting for buy-back news, auto numbers, pre-announcement of 1st Q performance, Malone's new patsy bulletin, etc......
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    Still here, just not a whole lot going on with the SP recently. Seems we are range bound until it breaks one way or the other. Still Long here though.

  5. #5
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,486
    Same here guys.....LONGDUCKDONG waiting for something to pop us up a bit.

    EDIT: Volume decent today compared to the last few. Maybe we move today.
    Last edited by denco1; 03-25-2013 at 10:22 AM.

  6. #6
    pjgourley is offline
    Member
    pjgourley's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2013 Location: Houston Posts: 75
    well good, I was worried about the thread

  7. #7
    midas360 is offline
    Senior Member
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 464
    maybe some went over to the premium side of sirius buzz? the guys in the chat room are eyeing Nokia right now as it dips down to the low $3 range. I am waiting patiently for the markets to correct across the board.
    Stock Chat Room --->http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  8. #8
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,486
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    maybe some went over to the premium side of sirius buzz? the guys in the chat room are eyeing Nokia right now as it dips down to the low $3 range. I am waiting patiently for the markets to correct across the board.
    Not sure what you mean by that Midas. I am a premium member and was unaware that there was a premium side such as a different forum or a premium chat room. I don't like chat as it is difficult with my daily work schedule but was unaware that I was missing something, am I??
    Last edited by denco1; 03-25-2013 at 12:02 PM.

  9. #9
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,486
    So, looks like volume went to sh%t which I guess is a good thing with the market taking a moderately sized dump.

  10. #10
    midas360 is offline
    Senior Member
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 464
    I apologize. I don't know anything about the premium other than you can sign up for it. I know SB doesn't have a chat. I was referring the one I am in. Sometimes I don't think before I type when I flip around to the different websites, forums, chats, etc. Sorry... I understand why you don't like it. My bad..

    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Not sure what you mean by that Midas. I am a premium member and was unaware that there was a premium side such as a different forum or a premium chat room. I don't like chat as it is difficult with my daily work schedule but was unaware that I was missing something, am I??
    Stock Chat Room --->http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •