Page 2 of 3 123
    Mentor
    03-22-2013, 04:58 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I tend to agree. I would love to hear from the members who have gone missing. Did they go somewhere else or are they done trading SIRI? No hard feelings, Im just curious.

Its starting to look like my AAPL at $420 was a good buy. Are you still holding Denco? I could have sworn you picked some up in the 420-430 area.
    I did pick up some AAPL at 426 and at exactly 419 in AH a couple of weeks back if you can believe that. Then I sold half my position at 429 ish about 10 days ago right before it popped up. Still holding half the position and waiting for a pullback to enter a larger position. If I had not been preoccupied with other losing holdings I would have gone much bigger AAPL at the time. I am trying to get out of a few right now and cosolidate a bit into 3 or 4 stocks.
    Last edited by denco1; 03-22-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Head Honcho
    03-22-2013, 05:53 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I do wish to comment however, that of all stock-related forums I've visited, this one is by far the most attractive, informative, friendly, and entertaining of them all.
    Glad to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I hope no one gets offended if the majority of talk here involves other than SIRI. I think as other do, that we've seen the last of the glory days with high-flying drama in our 'lil dog, so rather than fold our SIRI tent and go elsewhere for common discussions, I'd really like to stay here with these guys Iv'e come to know and appreciate.
    Sounds good to me. I don't care where the discussion happens, I know from experience that trying to control it is impossible. If its a daily SIRI thread, fine. If its a daily thread dedicated to different specific stocks, thats fine too. If there ever comes a point where enough people what to discuss a specific stock, I will happily create a new sub forum.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

03-22-2013, 11:11 PM #13
    Spoons checking in. I'm still mostly cash and extremely busy at work. I try to catch up late at night. I just hope I don't catch flak from Red. I plan on sticking around and contributing some ideas when they pop into my head. I'm still looking for a well overdue correction. I must admit that I'm losing patience.

Head Honcho
    03-22-2013, 11:40 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
    I'm still looking for a well overdue correction. I must admit that I'm losing patience.
    You and me both. I missed the top (not by much) on a few of my recent sales but, now I am concerned that the irrationality of this market isn't going to give me a chance to buy in anytime soon.

Even if I were still holding long I would be concerned about the exuberance of seeing green day after day after day.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

03-23-2013, 09:07 AM #15
    I'm also looking over real estate at the moment...looking for some bargains. Anybody else looking at real property?

03-23-2013, 09:51 AM #16
    @spoons, are you talking about hard assets or reits? i would like to buy a farm and possibly a few foreclosures. When this bubble bust and inflation hits, land will be the best bet imho

Addict
    03-23-2013, 10:59 AM #17
    It has been said that the real estate bubble burst first here in south Florida, and if recent indications are accurate, we may be leading a possible recovery. In the meantime, I'm looking at three repos in my immediate neighborhood as possible fixup and flip candidates. One has been vacant over two years, the other two less than a year but all in need of significant facelift or other help before ready for market.

Recent local headlines say our housing market is heating up. That sure sounds like a good omen.

Mentor
    03-23-2013, 11:33 AM #18
    Last night my android phone did an automaic update to include the MySxm features. Could be the reason for the strong AH Friday. It did notify me of the update and when I launched the App it gave me the option of taking a tour to check out the new features.
    Last edited by denco1; 03-23-2013 at 11:37 AM.

03-23-2013, 12:14 PM #19
    Anybody heard from Limitbass lately? Haven't seen him around and his site hasn't been updated in a couple of weeks.

Apple broke the 50 day sma on Friday's close. So is Apple going to continue to ascend from here? It also appears to have broken it's downtrend line and has closed the breakaway gap from early last year. An innovative new product or an amazing updated one that Samsung hasn't stolen would be nice too. I'd hate to just see that the run has only been due to anticipation of a dividend increase. If it's not as large as wall street is anticipating then they will run the stock right back down.

03-23-2013, 12:26 PM #20
    @sparky, somebody said that he had some family health issues that he was attending to. I hope all is well.

Page 2 of 3 123