Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    Addict
    03-21-2013, 10:08 PM #31
    Sharks eat little fish!!! Beware!!!IMO

Enthusiast
    03-21-2013, 11:34 PM #32
    and for folks that wonder why I don't post nearly as much as I used to...

Thanks for the compliment HB, the thing is with your opinion, I have yet to have ever seen you call the price was going up and it was the time to buy while prices were low, never a call it's going higher and to buy, seems you only post when things are low and that you would like to get it lower for a better buy, and if anybody says otherwise they have Pom Pom's on, for well over a year now, one has to wonder? Buying low is not a bad thing, but I would think sometime during the year would be a time to buy, especially when the SP is appreciating, that's what helps people. Why comment only when Siri is down, and talk about how much better it could be to buy lower, when there's more money to be made on the upside? If had listened to all that since Oct 2011, I would have lost out BIG. According to my charts you coulda made approx. 10 % gain 3 or 4 times this year, if you sold the highs.

Enthusiast
    03-21-2013, 11:41 PM #33
    The irony, Redcloud, is that while YOU and your buddy - R A F - among others - were screaming to sell sell sell back around election time...

I was one of the only cats that was saying NO NO NO -- buy buy buy --

plant your seeds else where, dude. I don't come here enough for you to bash or otherwise lip at me to keep me away. I'm mostly done posting...you guys can control it as you choose.

Addict
    03-22-2013, 06:06 AM #34
    That's a straight out lie Hb. And people the likes of you and Agentsir are the reason I continue to post. Thanks for the Inspiration!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-22-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Page 4 of 4 ... 234