Page 1 of 3 123
    03-22-2013, 08:42 AM #1

Friday, 03/22/13, The Uptrend begins! Hang on the ride will be fun!

Good morning! Early to bed, early to rise!

Addict
    03-22-2013, 09:25 AM #2
    Geez, I just realized my portfolio performs better when I place my attention elsewhere. In the past few days while I was somewhat preoccupied, it appears my losses this week have improved from -2.9% to -1% and change. Maybe I need to look for another round of golf today, or any other distraction to keep me away from my computer.

In all seriousness, I'm sure nothing I would have thought to do would have stopped the bleeding in my DDD holdings, along with minor improvement in FSLR and AMT. And of course, what's left in my SIRI stack has turned a decent penny since beginning of the week.

It'll be interesting to see how today pans out with positive sentiment in the futures based on Cyprus agreeing to let Greece take over a big chunk of Cypriat banking. Somehow though, that sounds to me like letting the fox into the henhouse. Sure hope I'm wrong.

Enthusiast
    03-22-2013, 09:38 AM #3
    Sad to see guys like HB not want to share their thoughts anymore cus they don't shake the POM POMS all the time....always enjoyed your posts HB.

03-22-2013, 10:28 AM #4
    Let's be honest. Not much is really going on with Sirius XM. The expectations have come and gone. Now it's just another stock trading in this market.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Head Honcho
    03-22-2013, 03:21 PM #5
    I tend to agree. I would love to hear from the members who have gone missing. Did they go somewhere else or are they done trading SIRI? No hard feelings, Im just curious.

Its starting to look like my AAPL at $420 was a good buy. Are you still holding Denco? I could have sworn you picked some up in the 420-430 area.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

03-22-2013, 03:26 PM #6
    Getting awful quiet around here.

I have bought in the last couple days a bit more med mar to dollar cost average down. still waiting for some news to stimulate the sector.

GNIN split 1.24 to 1 today, up a bit (a lot at the open). Still relativley small float and quite volatile as a result/ It has been by far my best $ maker the last month riding the swings. Just sayin its been good to me. Do what is best for you and make your own decision.

Apple recovering nicely lately.

Liberty with its Charter buy may take the steam out of the SIRI buy back for a while, some pressure I foresee.

03-22-2013, 04:26 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I tend to agree. I would love to hear from the members who have gone missing. Did they go somewhere else or are they done trading SIRI? No hard feelings, Im just curious.

Its starting to look like my AAPL at $420 was a good buy. Are you still holding Denco? I could have sworn you picked some up in the 420-430 area.

last time out of SIRI at 3.10 ish, been watching and using the cash to play others. I STILL like this forum and the education I get from the technical guru's.

Still lurking, trying to make a reasonable comment daily but someday's not much to say.....

03-22-2013, 04:30 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Sad to see guys like HB not want to share their thoughts anymore cus they don't shake the POM POMS all the time....always enjoyed your posts HB.

Hillbilly- seriously, freak anyone who doesn't like what you say. I ALWAYS valued your insight and experience and miss it. Please share with us what is in your head about SIRI and the market in general. None of us are right all the time, we all have our biases based on our culture and experience and sharing and learning from one another is the spirit of this forum. Together we are stronger.

Addict
    03-22-2013, 04:41 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post

Hey Charles, I don't think I have "gone missing", but admittedly I've been preoccupied this week with not much to converse about. I've gotten out of all but 25K of my SIRI shares. Actually, I'll probably cash those in if we see 3.20 again............ and use the proceeds to play in other movers.

I do wish to comment however, that of all stock-related forums I've visited, this one is by far the most attractive, informative, friendly, and entertaining of them all. I hope no one gets offended if the majority of talk here involves other than SIRI. I think as other do, that we've seen the last of the glory days with high-flying drama in our 'lil dog, so rather than fold our SIRI tent and go elsewhere for common discussions, I'd really like to stay here with these guys Iv'e come to know and appreciate.

That's just my two cents.

Cheers, and happy weekend to all.

03-22-2013, 04:43 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Hey Charles, I don't think I have "gone missing", but admittedly I've been preoccupied this week with not much to converse about. I've gotten out of all but 25K of my SIRI shares. Actually, I'll probably cash those in if we see 3.20 again............ and use the proceeds to play in other movers.

I do wish to comment however, that of all stock-related forums I've visited, this one is by far the most attractive, informative, friendly, and entertaining of them all. I hope no one gets offended if the majority of talk here involves other than SIRI. I think as other do, that we've seen the last of the glory days with high-flying drama in our 'lil dog, so rather than fold our SIRI tent and go elsewhere for common discussions, I'd really like to stay here with these guys Iv'e come to know and appreciate.

That's just my two cents.

Cheers, and happy weekend to all.
    Ditto

Page 1 of 3 123