Page 1 of 3 123
    03-19-2013, 09:22 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread Tue 3.19.13 - Tuesday!

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.

Happy Trading!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    03-19-2013, 10:34 AM #2
    How true it is, Midas................ We have to have goals (i.e. wishbone), fortitude and ambition to go after our goals (backbone), and a sense of humor and ability to laugh at our setbacks (funnybone)............ And with the ups and downs lately in this market, it certainly pays to keep those three principles in mind.

EDIT: PS. O.T., but Denco, are your Spurs ready for my Heat? Is it Easter Sunday when they meet again?..........and by then, our winning streak should be around 27,28, or so. Should be a heck-of-a-game.
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 03-19-2013 at 10:37 AM.

03-19-2013, 10:39 AM #3
    AMEN to that!!!

03-19-2013, 10:45 AM #4
    coming up next on cnbc, CEO of liberty media

Mentor
    03-19-2013, 11:09 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    How true it is, Midas................ We have to have goals (i.e. wishbone), fortitude and ambition to go after our goals (backbone), and a sense of humor and ability to laugh at our setbacks (funnybone)............ And with the ups and downs lately in this market, it certainly pays to keep those three principles in mind.

EDIT: PS. O.T., but Denco, are your Spurs ready for my Heat? Is it Easter Sunday when they meet again?..........and by then, our winning streak should be around 27,28, or so. Should be a heck-of-a-game.
    Morning SLY-

Not if my Spurs continue to play bad defense. The HEAT are able to win games while not playing very well as can be seen with this winning streak. EDIT - They are a quick perimeter defensive team that can get shooters off the 3 point line which is one of the Spurs strengths. If my Spurs can move the ball effectively and get to the bucket as well as get back to the D they were playing all year with the exception of the last few weeks, it should be a good game. If the streak is on the line it will be REAL interesting.
    Last edited by denco1; 03-19-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Addict
    03-19-2013, 11:20 AM #6
    Denco, after my last note I researched the Heat schedule, and if they stay on track, the Spurs will represent opportunity number 30 in the unbeaten string. In spite of the Heat's ability to lapse into near collapse at times, the talk of the town now is that they have their sights on breaking the record "33" set by the Lakers many moons ago.

Mentor
    03-19-2013, 01:41 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Denco, after my last note I researched the Heat schedule, and if they stay on track, the Spurs will represent opportunity number 30 in the unbeaten string. In spite of the Heat's ability to lapse into near collapse at times, the talk of the town now is that they have their sights on breaking the record "33" set by the Lakers many moons ago.
    That 33 game streak will be tough but they are capable of doing it. Would love to see my Spurs rain on their parade though.

03-19-2013, 02:01 PM #8
    It's kind of quiet this week in the forum... I wonder if it's still spring break that is causing the decline in posts?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    03-19-2013, 02:05 PM #9
    Well, I'm fully loaded again, got my fill

Head Honcho
    03-19-2013, 03:04 PM #10
    Back in MJNA at .274 bring on the pain.

SIRI is starting to look good again but I'm thinking I shouldn't comment on my buys because I run this website. Ive never actively traded the stock so I never had to be careful but, Im thinking I should keep my buys to myself at this point.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 1 of 3 123