Page 3 of 3 123
    03-14-2013, 09:28 PM #21
    Also, wanted to comment on you penny stock guys. whew! do not have the raisins to trade them anymore, however should have bought gnin last week at .60 when i first was alerted to it. oh well, i will play with the fire i know. by the way, anybody see HB, i miss his rantings

03-14-2013, 09:28 PM #22
    Gotta call it night, later

03-14-2013, 09:56 PM #23
    @Redcloud... I apologize for not participating today. I had a doctor's appointment and it took longer than I anticipated. Plus, I had some errands to run afterwards. Also, tomorrow I will not be around as my daughter's spring break is winding down to an end and she wants to go to the park tomorrow. I will try and start the thread but I will be leaving around 10am est. I will try to post my thoughts on SIRI and the markets. I do think the market is is getting TOPPY and needs to correct if we want to go higher but what do I know.

As most of the guys in the chat room have said... nothing has changed monetarily wise with respect to the Federal Reserve and free money. Until then, it's going higher. How high? I really have no clue. I would love to see a correction before I participate in this again. My luck, I will miss it.

Thanks for all your posts and keeping the thread alive and well. I suspect that this is SPRING BREAK week and everyone will be back next week sometime.

Take care everyone!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    03-15-2013, 01:24 AM #24
    pjg

Thanks for registering...appreciate your info! No more lurking!!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by pjgourley View Post
    Damn it RC, I had to register and let you know I read your post. I am with ya on siri. I liked the pullback and I think we are on our way up. I too was looking for a $3.17 close or at least $3.165 to have that 3 point reversal on the p & f. I think tomorrow we get that bounce on the macd and move up. If not tomorrow, then Monday. I think we get in the $3.40 range this time, actually anywhere between $3.37 and $3.45. once we get there, another pullback and consolidate. watch for that 100 dma to push through that lower bb. Also watch for the 50 dma to move through that middle bb. Be ready to pull the trigger and reload again. I was a fool, i thought we would get down to $3.13 but did not trust my charts. Bought too early. Next time, I will have more faith in myself. Keep up the predictions, I like them. Just had to comment so you would not quit. Just been lurking. PJ

Mentor
    03-15-2013, 01:27 AM #25
    RC. Have to agree with pj! Keep the #'s coming! Love your insight!

Thanks my friend!

JS

I'll be watching for the upper 3.30's in near future!!

Page 3 of 3 123