Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: SIRI Daily Thread Thu 3.14.13 - Thursday!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    midas360 is offline
    Senior Member
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 464

    SIRI Daily Thread Thu 3.14.13 - Thursday!

    "Early to bed and early to rise -- till you get enough money to do otherwise."

    Good Morning....!


    Stock Chat Room --->http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  2. #2
    radejs is offline
    Senior Member
    radejs's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 390
    grabbed some onvo @3.51, and 3.40 as well

    EDIT- and 3.31, now I am done with that one!

    watching GNIN and SIRI for good entries
    Last edited by radejs; 03-14-2013 at 10:30 AM.

  3. #3
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,487
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    grabbed some onvo @3.51, and 3.40 as well

    EDIT- and 3.31, now I am done with that one!

    watching GNIN and SIRI for good entries
    Just read your post RAD...looks like we hit the same price point at 3.31. Time for this Beoch to pop!!

  4. #4
    radejs is offline
    Senior Member
    radejs's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Just read your post RAD...looks like we hit the same price point at 3.31. Time for this Beoch to pop!!
    3.52 so far. Think she has more in her today and even more tomorrow

    At least I am up on today's buys!

  5. #5
    Sundeeez is offline
    When I saw ONVO break 3.50 I figured it would drop to the 200 MA....almost did...got a 3.25 buy in

  6. #6
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    When I saw ONVO break 3.50 I figured it would drop to the 200 MA....almost did...got a 3.25 buy in
    We're thinking along the same lines SD.....had one on at 3.24 then moved it to 3.22 after picking some up at 3.31.

  7. #7
    Sundeeez is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    We're thinking along the same lines SD.....had one on at 3.24 then moved it to 3.22 after picking some up at 3.31.

    Smart minds think alike! Well we haven't been proven smart yet.....

    Never touched my 3.25 buy. Don't know if I really want it to either. Will this thing come back up with DDDs action? With the volume something's goin on.

  8. #8
    Sundeeez is offline
    BBRY is a great swing stock...been playing it the last couple of days.

  9. #9
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Smart minds think alike! Well we haven't been proven smart yet.....

    Never touched my 3.25 buy. Don't know if I really want it to either. Will this thing come back up with DDDs action? With the volume something's goin on.
    Both are oversold and trying to test there 200 sma. They both fell short. May take another day for the test.

    Founder of DDD sold half his shares recently. Easy Bear excuse to continue to short before the rebound. Both need to pop soon.

    http://news.investors.com/technology...=yahoocp,yahoo

  10. #10
    mcoulter is offline
    Member
    mcoulter's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 38
    denco
    DDD dropped beneath the 100% retrace on limit's chart (30.28) down to 29.90 but now is back above it -- is the close what matters or intra day?

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •