Page 2 of 4 1234
    Addict
    03-12-2013, 11:27 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    One thing to remember, it is spring break for a lot of families this week. It may explain why the forum is a little slow. Just a thought...
    You had me leaning in another direction when you mentioned Spring Break.............. I thought you were coming up with some rationale for Marijuana stock to see a pop.

Enthusiast
    03-12-2013, 11:54 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I am still in and also had a buy in at 3.82 which hit and 3.65 which I pulled. Will wait for a pop in a day or 2 and pull the plug on this POS.

My thoughts exactly.

03-12-2013, 12:01 PM #13
    and spring breakers are smoking a lot of weed this week too.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    You had me leaning in another direction when you mentioned Spring Break.............. I thought you were coming up with some rationale for Marijuana stock to see a pop.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

03-12-2013, 01:20 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Any ONVO holders still out there? Down 7% today on volume. Anyone buying?
    Bought some at 3.72 today, doubled my position

03-12-2013, 01:27 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Bought some at 3.72 today, doubled my position
    I also was talking to my guy at the company that took it public last year, Spender Trask, about another private equity opportunity, and he said ONVO is going to be up-listed to NASDAQ soon and look out! I know they are planning this, he implied it may be sooner rather than later. FYI

Mentor
    03-12-2013, 01:39 PM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    I also was talking to my guy at the company that took it public last year, Spender Trask, about another private equity opportunity, and he said ONVO is going to be up-listed to NASDAQ soon and look out! I know they are planning this, he implied it may be sooner rather than later. FYI
    Thanks for the info RAD. I have been a bit worried about ONVO and DDD. They have both been trading poorly. Sounds like ONVO could have a nice catalyst soon.

Addict
    03-12-2013, 01:51 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Thanks for the info RAD. I have been a bit worried about ONVO and DDD. They have both been trading poorly. Sounds like ONVO could have a nice catalyst soon.
    Looking at the ONVO chart I don't see anything jumping off the screen which gives me any particular urge. Also, I wonder how much faith we put in the words of the broker who sponsors the stock. Wouldn't he necessarily have something to gain by putting out such information (whether it is true or not)? Would this be akin to "insider information"?

Don't get me wrong, but it surely would be nice to have a big chunk of ONVO if or when they get to the NASDAQ.............which however, begs one more question. I'm trying to think back a couple years as SIRI was inching toward the QQQQ listing, and if memory serves, that was not simply an automatic "application" process, and it didn't just happen on a random time frame. Didn't it have to do with Market Valuation as a minimal entry point, followed by a ranking amongst closest competitors? Seems to me all the ducks were lined up long in advance, and it was Dec 31 or some fixed date when the symbol began to be listed on that exchange............... Does anyone else here recall any of what I am saying? If so, please chime in. In the meantime, I'll try to recapture some of that entry qualification consideration.

Mentor
    03-12-2013, 02:03 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Looking at the ONVO chart I don't see anything jumping off the screen which gives me any particular urge. Also, I wonder how much faith we put in the words of the broker who sponsors the stock. Wouldn't he necessarily have something to gain by putting out such information (whether it is true or not)? Would this be akin to "insider information"?

Don't get me wrong, but it surely would be nice to have a big chunk of ONVO if or when they get to the NASDAQ.............which however, begs one more question. I'm trying to think back a couple years as SIRI was inching toward the QQQQ listing, and if memory serves, that was not simply an automatic "application" process, and it didn't just happen on a random time frame. Didn't it have to do with Market Valuation as a minimal entry point, followed by a ranking amongst closest competitors? Seems to me all the ducks were lined up long in advance, and it was Dec 31 or some fixed date when the symbol began to be listed on that exchange............... Does anyone else here recall any of what I am saying? If so, please chime in. In the meantime, I'll try to recapture some of that entry qualification consideration.
    Not 100% sure but if I remember correctly, as related to SIRI, it was inclusion in the NAZ 100 index, which I beleive is different than being listed as a stock trading on the NASDAQ exchange.

03-12-2013, 02:18 PM #19
    can we get a quick full disclosure on what stocks everyone is invested in or trading?

I own --> AT&T(T), Cullen Frost Preferred Shares (CFRPRA), MAKO Surgical (MAKO), MIMVI (MIMV).

The first 2 are my dividend payers both yielding over 5%. Those are my income generators that allow me to "trade" while earning me a return. The last 2 are my lottery tickets hoping one day they will hit.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    03-12-2013, 02:23 PM #20
    EDIT: PS, after typing the info below I did some additional research which corrects some of my wrong thinking. I see that the NAZ100 Index is likely what caused all the "escalated qualifications" on the part of SIRI.........the NAZ 100 lists the largest 100 NASDAQ stocks based on market cap. Obviously, there must be tens of thousands of other listed NASDAQ stocks, so please accept my confusion and misleading info. PS. However, SIRI did have to go through a re-listing qualification effort back in that referenced time frame.

Sorry for the bad info.

Now I think I am totally confused. In order to be included in teh NAZ100 index, doesn't the symbol need to be listed on the NASDAQ? Nonetheless, here is a link gathered from many which discusses the delisting/relisting fiasco which began back in 2009.
    It was during that period that I recall several significant stepping stones in the qualification process. I am reminded today that among those stepping stones are such items as minimum trading volume of 1.2 Mil in last 12 months, minimum market cap, minimum number of share holders, etc. Anyway, not to belabor the point; I'm sure ONVO has all those bases covered. I felt perhaps this process may not be as imediate as we might hope.

Sirius XM has regained the NASDAQ listing requirement ...

seekingalpha.com › 65551-sirius-xm-has-regained-the-nasdaq-listing-requirement

Apr 27, 2010 – Sirius XM Radio Inc. (NasdaqGS: SIRI) has regained the NASDAQ
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 03-12-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Page 2 of 4 1234