Page 1 of 2 12
    Addict
    03-11-2013, 09:51 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread, Monday 3.11.13........... late start

Gosh, no thread started for today, at least not that I can see. Hope this finds everyone in good spirits and ready to make a couple bucks this week.

PS. Somewhere, sometime over the weekend mention was made regarding the need for a weekend thread, to which I have the following suggestion:

Not to give credit to some other venue, but for those of us who graduated over here from SWP, you will recall the practice of weekend posts being contributed on the Friday thread. Rather than naming specific threads for the weekend, I propose that we can follow that lead and do our commentary through the weekend on the Friday thread. All in favor, say AYE, (or otherwise, just show up on the Friday thread if you have something to say over the weekend).
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 03-11-2013 at 09:56 AM.

03-11-2013, 10:19 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Gosh, no thread started for today, at least not that I can see. Hope this finds everyone in good spirits and ready to make a couple bucks this week.

PS. Somewhere, sometime over the weekend mention was made regarding the need for a weekend thread, to which I have the following suggestion:

Not to give credit to some other venue, but for those of us who graduated over here from SWP, you will recall the practice of weekend posts being contributed on the Friday thread. Rather than naming specific threads for the weekend, I propose that we can follow that lead and do our commentary through the weekend on the Friday thread. All in favor, say AYE, (or otherwise, just show up on the Friday thread if you have something to say over the weekend).

Aye, keep Friday going over the weekend, has been happening from time to time already.....

03-11-2013, 10:56 AM #3
    Agree....keep Friday going thru weekend.

Addict
    03-11-2013, 05:47 PM #4
    This thread is starting to suck lately, looks like some people are trying to take our eyes off the ball again. Being no-one has talked about Siri today or really for the past day or two, I'll take a shot, $3.15 here we come, and I will be glad, It will smoke out the shorts, and you will be able to see it in their eyes.They get all giddy and fan the fire, right before they get burned Happy trails!!!

3-11-13.png

The charts looking alot like it did when Liberty bought at $2.51, and $2.75, have faith, or else enjoy and accept wollering in deception, just like back then. Imo

Edit: I had a GREEN day

Paint the town RED!!! Long and Strong....Beocthes!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-11-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Mentor
    03-11-2013, 06:17 PM #5
    This happens tomorrow...

David Frear to Present at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference

NEW YORK, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sirius XM Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) today announced that David Frear, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, SiriusXM, is expected to present at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference in New York City, on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at approximately 2:30 pm ET.

Never know when something unexpected is released or disclosed. Could keep us up a bit going into it or if we are dragged down could give us a pop.

http://investor.siriusxm.com/

Addict
    03-11-2013, 06:55 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    This happens tomorrow...

Never know when something unexpected is released or disclosed. Could keep us up a bit going into it or if we are dragged down could give us a pop.

http://investor.siriusxm.com/

Nice DD Denco, nothing on Etrade about this, Thanks brother.

Head Honcho
    03-11-2013, 07:43 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    This thread is starting to suck lately, looks like some people are trying to take our eyes off the ball again. Being no-one has talked about Siri today or really for the past day or two...
    Im wondering if a lot of people sold out of their positions.

Over the years there has been a direct correlation between the stock price and the traffic our website gets. When the stock goes down, traffic goes up. When the stock goes up, traffic goes down.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    03-11-2013, 08:24 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post

Over the years there has been a direct correlation between the stock price and the traffic our website gets. When the stock goes down, traffic goes up. When the stock goes up, traffic goes down.

I think it has been the content lately, lots of BS being thrown around on the siri board that has never even effected it's SP or if it has, it's been years, eg. 2008 dow. Conversations here are talking about other stocks that should be on another thread (and I'm specifically talking about any of our competitors stocks). When things get slow I can understand people throwing different ideas around, I just don't like when people post competitors pro skit on a Siri board, It's disrespectful, especially when I don't feel they are doing the same on the competitors thread, which I sincerely doubt. Pandora will never be a Siri, ever/fact. Pandora=leach imo, and will soon be exposed as such. Unless the DOW goes into another Great depression, or another 2008 depression, (Siri didn't drop as much plus outperformed the Dow since that time), I took all my money outa the market during the 2008 recession and put it in siri, and made more money and faster than someone in a 401k, so that holds no weight with me, and I'm not gonna sit around dwelling on what if's. Same goes for Pandora, Imo, we are gonna be swapping places sooner rather than later, imo. As far as selling out Siri positions, only the weak hands that listen to the noise/bs sell out. The longs/believers/vettes are buying the dips and selling the highs, all the while, laughing all the way to the bank.

The stock price is up and things are slow, it tells me everyone's holding and waiting on the next move up to cash out higher and buy back the dip, if people were cashing out their positions in grooves the sp would be dropping, the shorts are hoping they can scare enough weak hands to drop the price and cover their positions, sucks to be them. They better hope they shorted around $3.159, and put in a stop imo.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-11-2013 at 10:01 PM.

Head Honcho
    03-12-2013, 12:14 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Conversations here are talking about other stocks that should be on another thread (and I'm specifically talking about any of our competitors stocks).
    If people have an issue with other things being discussed in the daily thread, they should speak up. I haven't heard any complaints as of yet but, if it is an issue for the masses, we can certainly discuss potential solutions.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

03-12-2013, 02:32 AM #10
    I'm out of my SIRI position and waiting for decent re-entry. I kicked myself the last few times we rumbled toward testing 3.25 and my order didn't hit. I made sure my order hit this time around. I'll dabble back in again soon.

Such is life on a site there the bulk of the enthusiasm is targeted toward a single stock. When all is said and done, SIRI enthusiasts are pretty much idling until the next conference call unless Malone throws us a big bone.

Page 1 of 2 12