Page 3 of 3 123
    03-07-2013, 09:39 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    You also see this? I think this has something to do with it too.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?se...ess&id=9019803

Addict
    03-07-2013, 09:54 PM #22
    Looks like a great time to short P to me!!! Could probably get some cheap puts, right about now.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-07-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Head Honcho
    03-07-2013, 10:14 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by switchflare View Post
    You also see this? I think this has something to do with it too.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?se...ess&id=9019803
    Another thing to consider is that Apple was looking to get into streaming music but their entry is being delayed by negotiation issues with music companies. Apple not entering into their space (yet) gave them a bump.

If Apple (or Google) gets into streaming music and they get any kind of sweetheart deal based on name recognition and shear volume, I dont know how Spotify or Pandora will compete. Dont forget, Google and Apple can preinstall their apps and even integrate them into their own hardware.

This is why SiriusXM should be sinking tons of money into both building and acquiring content. If they lose big names and it comes down to just music, they're screwed.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    03-07-2013, 10:40 PM #24
    Another thing to consider is that Apple was looking to get into streaming music but their entry is being delayed by negotiation issues with music companies. Apple not entering into their space (yet) gave them a bump.

If Apple (or Google) gets into streaming music and they get any kind of sweetheart deal based on name recognition and shear volume, I dont know how Spotify or Pandora will compete. Dont forget, Google and Apple can preinstall their apps and even integrate them into their own hardware.

This is why SiriusXM should be sinking tons of money into both building and acquiring content. If they lose big names and it comes down to just music, they're screwed.

That's why Siri is fixing to expand their footprint, Imo. Innovate, or die, Pandora has no way to innovate anymore. All they can do is come up with another App and try to brand it over someone else's bandwidth, sucks to be them. There's so many music applications out there, us included, their days are numbered.

Head Honcho
    03-07-2013, 10:46 PM #25
    They can innovate by creating content. Slacker has made a move to gets things like sports, comedy, and news.

In Pandoras recent PR they mention "hiring top talent in local radio markets." I have a call into their PR department to find out exactly what that means.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    03-07-2013, 10:52 PM #26
    They can innovate by creating content. Slacker has made a move to gets things like sports, comedy, and news.

In Pandoras recent PR they mention "hiring top talent in local radio markets." I have a call into their PR department to find out exactly what that means.
    Awesome!!! Buy puts!!! Imo
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-07-2013 at 11:29 PM.

03-08-2013, 12:49 AM #27
    Hey all. Like to share when I can. I personally would like Sirius XM to be heavily involved in this. Dedicate that new satellite just for this.

http://www.slashfilm.com/studios-and...tion-of-films/
    Last edited by bonewagon; 03-08-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Page 3 of 3 123