Page 3 of 3 123
    Mentor
    03-06-2013, 05:57 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    $3.24 is a new 52 week closing high isn't it? I'm frigging head long in SIRI right now. My .73 calls never filled so I up'ed it to .74, never did fill If what I see is correct, there's an inverted head and shoulders forming
    You beat me to it RC. that's correct, actually new multi year high on a closing basis. With the MACD confirming yesterdays cross we should break the intraday high soon.

Close.jpg

Addict
    03-06-2013, 06:12 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    You beat me to it RC. that's correct, actually new multi year high on a closing basis. With the MACD confirming yesterdays cross we should break the intraday high soon.

Close.jpg

Thanks Denco, that sounds much better Multi Year High on a Closing Basis!!!

The stars have aligned, we are gonna test the upper BB, imo

3-6-13.png
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-06-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Enthusiast
    03-06-2013, 07:11 PM #23
    was going to note the BBs and the likelihood of a pivot -- top of my channel is @ $3.39 -- don't have a lot of expectation of it going there before a retrace, though.

that's mostly because of the BB, though.

i'm kind of leaning towards painting the fence until the 200d hits the 2.80s and then a drop for a little love from that old friend.

regardless - how friggin' nice is it to be so Long and Strong!?!

btw - love your avatar, Midas. it serves as a nice reminder to spend more time away from the forums. thanks!

03-06-2013, 07:53 PM #24
    Thanks man! I appreciate it. Hope your making money. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    was going to note the BBs and the likelihood of a pivot -- top of my channel is @ $3.39 -- don't have a lot of expectation of it going there before a retrace, though.

i'm kind of leaning towards painting the fence until the 200d hits the 2.80s and then a drop for a little love from that old friend.

regardless - how friggin' nice is it to be so Long and Strong!?!

btw - love your avatar, Midas. it serves as a nice reminder to spend more time away from the forums. thanks!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    03-06-2013, 08:37 PM #25
    [QUOTE=Hillbilly;79511]was going to note the BBs and the likelihood of a pivot -- top of my channel is @ $3.39 -- don't have a lot of expectation of it going there before a retrace, though.

regardless - how friggin' nice is it to be so Long and Strong!?!/QUOTE]

I don't see $3.39 either HB, not this soon. My eye's are on a $3.30 close before a major retracement, which it seems some people consider a nickle or dime. $2.91 is over imo, tho it couldn't hurt to live on a prayer, but my money's on it never happens again, imho. It definately should bounce back down off that upper BB, if it gets there. I'm hoping it breaks thru hard first before it does. Gl

03-07-2013, 02:21 AM #26
    SIRI short % on the NASDAQ today was almost 90%. I'm all out and have my truck backed up waiting for the pullback.

Page 3 of 3 123