Page 1 of 3 123
    03-06-2013, 08:05 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread Wed 3.6.13 - Futures So Bright Wednesday!

Top of the morning to you! If you are reading this, guess what... Your ALIVE!! Great Feeling, eh? Futures are green this early morning. Lets hope it stays that way. Let's make some money...
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    03-06-2013, 09:31 AM #2
    Morning Midas...Siri up to 3.26 PM with 186k shares...

Private sector added 198k jobs vs estimated 170k!!! Looks like the market will be off to the races at open!!

JS

Enthusiast
    03-06-2013, 10:56 AM #3
    For you guys that follow the gap theory, here's a question. If yesterday's close was at 3.225 and today's low is 3.23, would it be fair to say that the gap has not closed? This 1/2 cent stuff throws me off.

David

Addict
    03-06-2013, 11:59 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    For you guys that follow the gap theory, here's a question. If yesterday's close was at 3.225 and today's low is 3.23, would it be fair to say that the gap has not closed? This 1/2 cent stuff throws me off.

David
    David, you caused me to laugh at myself with that question. My first impression was to comment that a half-cent gap is one that probably is not a good play................ And then I reviewed an order I placed earlier this morning on a Pharm. stock symbol VVUS. Actually, I failed to even recognize that a gap existed when I placed my order, and then after your question I took a look to discover that on a $10 stock I just happend to place my bid in the middle of a 7 cent gap............. DUH

I guess I just disqualified myself as an authority on the subject.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    03-06-2013, 12:08 PM #5
    for those that don't visit the other monthly forum for stocks here at buzz......check out the link and some of my chart updates....
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...ed=1#post79492

Addict
    03-06-2013, 12:36 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    for those that don't visit the other monthly forum for stocks here at buzz......check out the link and some of my chart updates....
    Thanks Bass. Looks like some good stuff, and it is nice to have the frequent reminders to take a look over there since it is not an automatic daily attraction. Keep up the good work.

Mentor
    03-06-2013, 01:09 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Thanks BassMan!!

Mentor
    03-06-2013, 01:43 PM #8
    Anyone seen or heard from RAD. Haven't seen him in a while. Hope all is well.

EDIT: As soon as I posted I realized he was on the thread info.....where have you been RAD..

Guru
    03-06-2013, 02:06 PM #9
    I posted this late last night..so for those who may have seen it, i apologize for reposting it.

kinda interesting.....if my math is semi correct. Since jan of 09 til jan '13, it has taken approximately on average 16.5 months for siri to gain 1.00 in share price from its previous price. jan '09 to apr '10 it went from .10 to 1.10. from apr '10 to may '11 went from 1.10 to 2.22. from May '11 to jan '13 went from 2.22 to 3.22. Kinda interesting again is if you just look from where we were in late june of '12 til jan '13, thats a gain of 1.35 in about 7 months. we are def appreciating at a much faster clip now more than we ever have.

03-06-2013, 03:10 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Anyone seen or heard from RAD. Haven't seen him in a while. Hope all is well.

EDIT: As soon as I posted I realized he was on the thread info.....where have you been RAD..
    I am here. Yesterday I was outside moving rocks off my property at the beach (a right of passage every spring) with crappy cell service and basically I think its the first time I can remember NOT looking at the Sirius board an entire day. Today I read all of yesterdays short posts and have been lurking about today. Not much to add I guess. SXM lookin sweet, consolidating in multiyear high range, hopefully buildong a base to rise for the next leg up, with al teh technical indicators, MCAD, STO all looking good as you technical guru's have pointed out.

I am still in a bit of ONVO, volume drying up, want to sell another half of what I have left and keep the rest long term

Sold half my AAPL a while back, just going to hold that and enjoy the dividends and hopeful growth in price and dividends.

Still have a lot of green stocks mostly picked up near lows but the aer slowly dwindling further, hoping for some news.

I do have one nice winner in the sort green space, sort of a peripheral player, GNIN, selling all kinds of green organic stuff, and not medical marijuana, but a very volatile penny stock with decent volume I have ridden up from 40 cents to 1.40 in a week, basically overwhelming all the other losses and saving my portfolio.

That's my story.....

Page 1 of 3 123