Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    Guru
    03-04-2013, 09:06 PM #31
    great call sf.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    03-04-2013, 10:24 PM #32
    And SIRI's stock chart is shaping up very nicely to do just that Denco......check out my latest SIRI update, as well as DDD's and the chart of the week, in case you didn't get a chance....I expect a short-term downtrend after tomorrow mornings pop...see the details here...

www.trendystockcharts.com

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I am surprised that not 1 holder took the bait. What about a scenario where the note holder decides to keep the notes because he plans on staying long the stock after he collects the 7% coupon until expiration and at the same time covers the short position now so that when it is not all said and done, instead of a wash for the holder aside from the coupon he actually gains on the increase of the SP with an SP cost basis of 1.84.

In fact, if I am MaloneCo and SIRI I tell them to keep tha damn notes but that they better cover their shorts because "we will continue to defend the SP through strategic buys" and "you peices os shit will never get the chance to cover under $3 again"....... and finally, " I on you 7% bond holding BITCH"............

EDIT: Now he is surely screwed on the short position at this time but it could get worse..........so, cut your loses you short peice of sh@#t.

EDIT: And finally, FK it and let them take those bonds to Exp. while inflciting as much pain to the upside for the short position as possible........DONKEYDONGSTYLE

Mentor
    03-04-2013, 11:44 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    And SIRI's stock chart is shaping up very nicely to do just that Denco......check out my latest SIRI update, as well as DDD's and the chart of the week, in case you didn't get a chance....I expect a short-term downtrend after tomorrow mornings pop...see the details here...

www.trendystockcharts.com
    I did see the DDD earlier Bass, Tks.........I will check out the others too. Appreciate it BassMan!!

EDIT: Before I forget Bass.....I am in the FSLR LONGDUCKDONGHOLE. Maybe when you get a chance you can give the chart a look and give me your opinion on where you think the POS goes before it rebounds a bit.
    Last edited by denco1; 03-04-2013 at 11:49 PM.

03-05-2013, 12:19 AM #34
    I'm happy for all Siri holders...licking my wounds a bit.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    03-05-2013, 02:05 AM #35
    I see some more short term pain ahead. Typically gap-ups/gap-downs occur near the 50% area of a run. Using that theory, lock in a fibonacci retracement at the top at $36.98 and pull that retracement tool down until the middle of the gap is at the 50% fibonacci retracement line and I think that is a pretty good indicator where the short term pain will end for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    EDIT: Before I forget Bass.....I am in the FSLR LONGDUCKDONGHOLE. Maybe when you get a chance you can give the chart a look and give me your opinion on where you think the POS goes before it rebounds a bit.

Mentor
    03-05-2013, 09:03 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    I see some more short term pain ahead. Typically gap-ups/gap-downs occur near the 50% area of a run. Using that theory, lock in a fibonacci retracement at the top at $36.98 and pull that retracement tool down until the middle of the gap is at the 50% fibonacci retracement line and I think that is a pretty good indicator where the short term pain will end for now.
    Appreciate it Bass! I will do that when I get into the office. Sounds like a good way to estimate the move.

Page 4 of 4 ... 234