I subscribed to this forum specifically to respond to this thread. In September of 2013 I was fortunate enough to be given a company vehicle. The truck was satellite ready & my work saw no problem with me activating it as long as I maintained the account. I activated the truck but a few days later saw a $170 charge on my CC from Sirius. Upon investigating I saw another vehicle was added to my account, a 2012 Cadillac. It was a mixup & the account was credited and cleared. No problem.

Now how this relates to this thread... I have been getting calls and letters from a company called Vehicle Protection Center who are asking me to extend my warranty on my 2012 Cadillac & my 2010 Chevy. My only conclusion is that this is coming from Sirius. Neither vehicle has any association with my name other than my Sirius account.

I have tried to make this case to them on Facebook but the only response I get is "we assure you we do not sell your information". My response was it was either hacked or they really don't know what's going on in their own company. I have done many different searches on Google and most of them have linked Vehicle Protection Center with their Sirius/XM subscription just like I found here.