Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SIRI Daily Thread Thur 2.28.13 - Go to Cash Thursday!

SIRI Daily Thread Thur 2.28.13 - Go to Cash Thursday!

Morning! Futures are green but not by much. Hope everyone makes lots of money today but remember, CASH IS KING!

Good Luck!
    Stock Chat Room ---> http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

Been trimming holdings last few days, half cash now. Ready to pounce on opportunity.

Head Honcho
    I really hope we get a pullback, I think this market has overrun. I know there have been some promising numbers but, I'm not buying it. Our economy does not justify these levels.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I really hope we get a pullback, I think this market has overrun. I know there have been some promising numbers but, I'm not buying it. Our economy does not justify these levels.
    Charles, haven't you read the news about the FED printing $83Bil/mo and pumping it into Wallstreet to give the artificial impression that the economy is doing well? As long as they continue that deathly process, I suppose we should just continue to go along for the ride........... and then be ready to seek safe shelter once the printing presses shut down.

Head Honcho
    I hear ya, I dont want to miss the ride but I have a hard time investing in numbers I dont believe in. I hate getting caught with my pants down.

BTW, jobless claim numbers are BS, there reason the dropped off is because unemployment benefits have expired for a lot of people. There arent less people looking for work, they are just no longer reporting as looking for work.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    Morning All!

Bass...looks like we got that 3.11 print. Hope to see a test of 3.14 next later today.

Head Honcho
    If we hit 3.15, Im all out!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    Hard to be in or out right now.....

But I am still LONGDUCKDONGINSIRI

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    If we hit 3.15, Im all out!
    Depends; if it is a sudden surge which carries it up to and over 3.15, I'm thinking maybe a trailing stop above there might make sense. For example, if it should hit 3.18, then set a 2 cent trailing stop.... if it reaches 3.20, move the stop to 3 cents, etc..... May sound hoaky, but if 3.15 is your target exit point, might as well try to squeeze out another penny or two.

Speaking of trailing stops, I just noticed the broader markets are beginning to soften, and all of my holdings now are off of their daily highs. I wonder if we might be sensing some pessimism as to how the Sequestration issue will affect the markets. I'm thinking of taking a closer look to decide if I need to take some defensive actions.

EDIT: PS. but isn't it strange that "Sequestration" news is not on the front page today?

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast