Page 2 of 3 123
    Mentor
    02-27-2013, 11:53 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    GAWD Denco, did you see that analyst quote this morning with a target price of $9.00? That scares the crap out of me.
    S#$T SLY....no I did not....but me too, damn that is scary. I did just get hit a few minutes ago at the current low of 25.50 that I put on about an hour back thinking it would not hit. If we don't recover a bit in a while I just may take my lumps and wait a few days before thinking about getting back in. Not sure yet.

Addict
    02-27-2013, 12:46 PM #12
    Well Denco, looks like a glimmer of hope with an 80 cent rebound in the last few minutes. Looks like the broader market is optimistic for some reason, and a couple of my mainstays (AMT and DDD) also are holding hope. Maybe all is not lost yet.

EDIT: now 91 cent recovery. Not bad. Just need to keep it up. I'm going for my aerobic bike ride. Will see if that produces an additional lift. back in a while

Mentor
    02-27-2013, 12:48 PM #13
    Well Denco, looks like a glimmer of hope with an 80 cent rebound in the last few minutes. Looks like the broader market is optimistic for some reason, and a couple of my mainstays (AMT and DDD) also are holding hope. Maybe all is not lost yet.

EDIT: now 91 cent recovery. Not bad. Just need to keep it up. I'm going for my aerobic bike ride. Will see if that produces an additional lift. back in a while
    I was thinking the same exact thing SLY and was about to post something similar. Have a good workout. Check you out in a bit.

Addict
    02-27-2013, 01:38 PM #14
    Why is it when I decide to take a bicycle ride, no matter which direction I'm going, it seems the wind is in my face? And I'm not speaking of a gentle breeze......... Sort of sounds like today in the stock market; it's all up hill and against the wind.

Anyway, 6 miles of heavy peddling ought to help keep the blubber off.

Now, with FSLR off it's morning lows by a buck and a quarter, I don't feel quite so edgy.

02-27-2013, 02:09 PM #15
    Anyway, 6 miles of heavy peddling ought to help keep the blubber off.
    6 miles? on a bike? you're going to have to do a whole lot more on that to get the de-blubberizing process in gear;
    but it's a start, i s'pose

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    02-27-2013, 03:23 PM #16
    i posted my SIRI elliot wave analysis (and one for DECK), updated as of today, on my site for any that are interested....

Mentor
    02-27-2013, 03:39 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    i posted my SIRI elliot wave analysis (and one for DECK), updated as of today, on my site for any that are interested....
    BassNationLives!!!!....thanks for the charts Bass!!

Just checked out both updates. Will need to re read the SIRI again to make sure I got it. I could not click on the SIRI chart and enlarge it. I was able to click on the DECK chart. There was no narrative on the DECK as with SIRI.....not sure if you meant to have any on the DECK update.

Mentor
    02-27-2013, 03:40 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    BassNationLives!!!!....thanks for the charts Bass!!

Just checked out both updates. Will need to re read the SIRI again to make sure I got it. I could not click on the SIRI chart and enlarge it. I was able to click on the DECK chart. There was no narrative on the DECK as with SIRI.....not sure if you meant to have any on the DECK update.
    We're getting close to that 3.11 print. Hope to see it by days end.

Addict
    02-27-2013, 03:45 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by birdhouse View Post
    6 miles? on a bike? you're going to have to do a whole lot more on that to get the de-blubberizing process in gear;
    but it's a start, i s'pose
    Hey Bird, I can't dissagree a bit with what you say............. up until my 69th birthday I rode my Cannondale Road bike (hi-tech carbon racer) an average of 25 miles per day, and over a two year period of time I shed weight and inches beyond all expectations. Since then, it's become too physically demanding to go more than about 30 miles a week, now on a Hybrid (heavy) machine................ but I do enjoy it, even if its only in 5 or 6 mile spurts.

02-27-2013, 03:54 PM #20
    just messin w/u sly; as soon as it breaks 50, i'll be out there myself on my kona road bike; as for siri, it's sold off in the last 15 minutes the past two days; interesting to see if it repeats again today

Page 2 of 3 123