Page 2 of 5 1234 ...
    Addict
    02-25-2013, 11:45 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    looks like DDD could be finishing up it's wave c today.

i am behind on charts as i was away for the weekend and i have a new laptop i am working from. i'll try to post some later if i get caught up

EDIT: I've attached DDD's chart - I put a grey shaded candle on where DDD would be at today before the split adjustment - notice today's gap down...i would think this is near the end of wave c for DDD

Attachment 877
    I can forgive you (for being behind on your charts) if you tell me the reason you were away was because you were fishing.

In the meantime, my newest chart on DDD tells me there is a bounce in the making, off of the lower trend line. I did the math (current price times three divided by two) and didn't like the outcome. My charting math tells me a much different story (which isn't quite so grim).......... My charting math seems confused however, since it forgot my cost basis before the split, then when it added in the 300 shares gained in the split, it really messed up................... I'm going to go out for a bike ride (the kind which requires human leg power), then see if I can think through this when I return.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    02-25-2013, 11:52 AM #12
    FYI - there are some inaccurate wave labels on the DDD chart that I am still cleaning up......however, that does not change the basic overall structure and where i think we are at in the wave. i'll post a cleaned up version later

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    02-25-2013, 11:54 AM #13
    when a new wave 1 starts, it can start upwards or downwards though so watch it carefully.....wave 1 usually starts in the general direction of the overall market.

EDIT: On a split adjusted basis, DDD is below the $50 price target i estimated 2 weeks ago when DDD was at $66......
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Thanks Bass...would be nice if this is the bottom of wave C. ....
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 02-25-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Mentor
    02-25-2013, 12:17 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    when a new wave 1 starts, it can start upwards or downwards though so watch it carefully.....wave 1 usually starts in the general direction of the overall market.

EDIT: On a split adjusted basis, DDD is below the $50 price target i estimated 2 weeks ago when DDD was at $66......

Here is what my adjusted chart currently looks like. Nice bounce off the bottom trend line. A push higher into the close could very well put in a short term bottom with a nice hammer. I'll be on the look out for your chart Bass. Thanks again!

DDD.jpg

Mentor
    02-25-2013, 12:27 PM #15
    DAMN!!......is that "shortie's A$$ puckering up BIG TIME on DDD. What a come back. I very reluctantly bought more at 32.40. May turn out OK for today anyway.

Update:

DDD.jpg

Mentor
    02-25-2013, 12:31 PM #16
    OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Obama Speaking and my stocks loosing steam...........

Addict
    02-25-2013, 12:33 PM #17
    Thanks Bass. Nice work on the charts, and yes, I do recall those numbers you were tarketing. PS. Looks like DDD is in a strong recovery as we speak, with current price down only $2 from the corrected close on last Friday. That's a $3+ gain already this morning.

BTW, if I might, let me introduce a real nifty "realtime" tracking tool from Quotetracker.com. It goes by that name (quotetracker), and gets it's realtime feed from your own designated online account (assuming you have realtime straming prices there). My broker in TDA, so that's my soruce for the data. Here I illustrate a watch list of those I am keeping my eye on. I also have a portfolio for myself, one for my wife, and a couple others for specialty monitoring. It also provides lots of analytical tools and charts. I have really come to depend on it for my daily market watch. Give it a try. I'll bet you'll like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Addict
    02-25-2013, 12:45 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Obama Speaking and my stocks loosing steam...........
    Speaking of Obama........... my day yesterday ended in total disaster............. After major enjoyment watching the Daytona 500, the PGA golf match final, my Heat finally prevailing after a close call at home, I then anticipated the Oscars to be the termination of a total and gratifying day......... And then at the climax of the show, with wifey and me on the edge of our seats for the announcement of the winning movie, that announcement came as a live feed from the First Lady in the Whitehouse................ What a frigging disappointment and letdown that was. I simply chug-a-lugged another drink and immediately headed to the bedroom. That's the last time I'll ever sit up til midnight for that show, and I may not ever even go to another movie. What a bunch of blow hards anyway. They don't deserve another penny from me.

Addict
    02-25-2013, 01:44 PM #19
    While we await good things to happen with SIRI, here is a stock (NKTR, a Pharmaceutical using marijuana in a pain management formulation) which is reporting 4Q financials this coming Thursday. From my novice chart analytical knowledge I keep an optimistic view that this could be a winner. For example, note the price settling into a very tight symmetrical triangle along with the coincidence of a tightening Bollinger Bands, RSI showing favoribly in the neutral zone, and my favorite positive indicator, the Golden Cross but cents away from completing its formation. While the volume seems to be lighter today than normal, I look for that to perk up as we approach the financial report on Thursday. My money favors an upward breakout from the symmetrical triangle and a surge upward from there. DYODD, and watch this space.

EDITL for some reason, I cannot do the attachment. Will try that one later. Sorry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 02-25-2013 at 01:52 PM.

02-25-2013, 01:46 PM #20
    http://www.leftlanenews.com/future-g...g-network.html

Gm strikes a new deal with aT&T.. I would think that GM would just use the OnStar Satellites to connect.

Page 2 of 5 1234 ...