Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: SIRI Daily Thread Mon 2.25.13 - Ho Hum Monday

  1. #1
    midas360 is offline
    Senior Member
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 464

    SIRI Daily Thread Mon 2.25.13 - Ho Hum Monday

    I decided to start the Monday thread a little early. The idea is to catch the earlier bird comments before they head into work. Also, has anyone every heard of a company called Mimvi? Apparently they are working with Microsoft to develop a mobile app discovery application to help people find applications. Check out this recent article that was released.

    Microsoft and The Raiders of the Lost App

    It's kind of interesting because Mimvi is trading on the pink sheets but if this investment is any indication of Microsoft's past investments, this could be a long term winner. Just a thought...

    Good Luck and Happy Trading!

    p.s. notice the recent patent filing in January. Also, notice that Microsoft wants to use Mimvi's technology in their Windows 8 mobile phones. The question is...are they already using it? If anyone finds out, let us know. Thanks!

    p.s.s. Anyone have any idea why Sirius XM dropped last week?
    Last edited by midas360; 02-25-2013 at 09:23 AM.
    Stock Chat Room --->http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  2. #2
    midas360 is offline
    Senior Member
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 464
    Did anyone get some Sirius XM shares last week on the drop?
    Stock Chat Room --->http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  3. #3
    just sirius is offline
    Mentor
    just sirius's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 1,179
    Midas...missed the 3.02's got some at 3.05! Had my order in at 3.01...

    JS
    PURCHASED THE CABIN IN THE WOODS...THANKS MEL, MALONE, AND THE BLUE DOG

  4. #4
    siriusly_invested is offline
    I wish I had the confidence that SIRI remains an attractive investment. I realize the charts are telling us a rebound is overdue, but I see nothing in the cards to provide much of a stimulus. My biggest hope right now is to see a return to 3.20 so I can take some profits (get rid of my top-heaviness) and put that powder to work on something more productive.

  5. #5
    siriusly_invested is offline
    I see Bassman in here (but no Denco yet)..........Bass, did you ever take a position in DDD? I did, and then I was the benefactor of their 3 for 2 split with the split price trading for the first time this morning. And then, they apparently reported outstanding financials this morning............... Bottom line is I am in total confusion as to how to measure what my investment has done. I guess I await the day when dust settles before I can see through the fog. Surely, this will turn out as a positive scenario. i think I'm glad a bought when I did. Time will tell.

    PS. While researching Three D Printing, I came across a new player in that game.........Xone had an IPO earlier in the month. They might be one to keep an eye on.

  6. #6
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,526
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I see Bassman in here (but no Denco yet)..........Bass, did you ever take a position in DDD? I did, and then I was the benefactor of their 3 for 2 split with the split price trading for the first time this morning. And then, they apparently reported outstanding financials this morning............... Bottom line is I am in total confusion as to how to measure what my investment has done. I guess I await the day when dust settles before I can see through the fog. Surely, this will turn out as a positive scenario. i think I'm glad a bought when I did. Time will tell.

    PS. While researching Three D Printing, I came across a new player in that game.........Xone had an IPO earlier in the month. They might be one to keep an eye on.
    Morning SLY and all-

    DDD is getting hammered currently but off the lows. Very oversold at this point. Would love to get a Bass chart to sift through some of the mess. Where is the next strong support level?

  7. #7
    midas360 is offline
    Senior Member
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 464
    He was updating his website http://www.trendystockcharts.com

    Hope all is well with LimitBass.
    Stock Chat Room --->http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  8. #8
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    take todays share price and multiply by 3 then divide by 2. that will give you a comparable price to last week

    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I see Bassman in here (but no Denco yet)..........Bass, did you ever take a position in DDD? I did, and then I was the benefactor of their 3 for 2 split with the split price trading for the first time this morning. And then, they apparently reported outstanding financials this morning............... Bottom line is I am in total confusion as to how to measure what my investment has done. I guess I await the day when dust settles before I can see through the fog. Surely, this will turn out as a positive scenario. i think I'm glad a bought when I did. Time will tell.

    PS. While researching Three D Printing, I came across a new player in that game.........Xone had an IPO earlier in the month. They might be one to keep an eye on.

  9. #9
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    looks like DDD could be finishing up it's wave c today.

    i am behind on charts as i was away for the weekend and i have a new laptop i am working from. i'll try to post some later if i get caught up

    EDIT: I've attached DDD's chart - I put a grey shaded candle on where DDD would be at today before the split adjustment - notice today's gap down...i would think this is near the end of wave c for DDD

    DDD 2013-02-25.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Morning SLY and all-

    DDD is getting hammered currently but off the lows. Very oversold at this point. Would love to get a Bass chart to sift through some of the mess. Where is the next strong support level?
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 02-25-2013 at 10:39 AM.

  10. #10
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    looks like DDD could be finishing up it's wave c today.

    i am behind on charts as i was away for the weekend and i have a new laptop i am working from. i'll try to post some later if i get caught up

    EDIT: I've attached DDD's chart - I put a grey shaded candle on where DDD would be at today before the split adjustment - notice today's gap down...i would think this is near the end of wave c for DDD

    DDD 2013-02-25.jpg
    Thanks Bass...would be nice if this is the bottom of wave C. ....

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •