Page 2 of 2 12
    Head Honcho
    04-22-2013, 04:13 PM #11
    You understand that no one cares about the why right? I work in software design and I understand the technology quite well but, that doesn't change the fact that SiriusXM isn't delivery what customers want.

Again, what good is two minute old sports audio when you're watching it live?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

04-23-2013, 01:36 PM #12
    Two minutes behind live is pointless.If Tiger Woods hits the ball into the trees i like the radio guy who is often only ten feet away to tell us his options so i can visualise the shot live.The tv on course commentator might have a different opinion which is great but i will feel detached from the live action having to wait two minutes to hear the radio guys opinion.The radio golf coverage is superior to the tv coverage in my opinion just a shame it is so far behind live.Guess nothing is going to change but would rather the old player for live sports any day of the week.

05-08-2013, 04:54 PM #13
    Can anyone recommend any good apps for a more up to date feed on live sports thanks?

05-27-2013, 03:40 PM #14
    Well they have at least not binned the old web player as it was working this week due to browser problems with the new beta player.Unfortunately they are turning it off again on wednesday.I signed up to the grace digital app and got a free 30 day sirius trial where the feed is much closer to live than the new beta player.Unfortunately the pga tour network is not on the app so i am back to square one.Contacted grace about it and they had no answers as to why the channel is not on the app.Anyone know what i should do now? Thanks to anyone who may be able to help.

Page 2 of 2 12