Page 1 of 5 123 ...
    02-24-2013, 09:15 PM #1

SIRI Daily Thread Mon 2.25.13 - Ho Hum Monday

I decided to start the Monday thread a little early. The idea is to catch the earlier bird comments before they head into work. Also, has anyone every heard of a company called Mimvi? Apparently they are working with Microsoft to develop a mobile app discovery application to help people find applications. Check out this recent article that was released.

Microsoft and The Raiders of the Lost App

It's kind of interesting because Mimvi is trading on the pink sheets but if this investment is any indication of Microsoft's past investments, this could be a long term winner. Just a thought...

Good Luck and Happy Trading!

p.s. notice the recent patent filing in January. Also, notice that Microsoft wants to use Mimvi's technology in their Windows 8 mobile phones. The question is...are they already using it? If anyone finds out, let us know. Thanks!

p.s.s. Anyone have any idea why Sirius XM dropped last week?
    Last edited by midas360; 02-25-2013 at 10:23 AM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

02-25-2013, 10:24 AM #2
    Did anyone get some Sirius XM shares last week on the drop?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    02-25-2013, 10:32 AM #3
    Midas...missed the 3.02's got some at 3.05! Had my order in at 3.01...

JS

Addict
    02-25-2013, 10:53 AM #4
    I wish I had the confidence that SIRI remains an attractive investment. I realize the charts are telling us a rebound is overdue, but I see nothing in the cards to provide much of a stimulus. My biggest hope right now is to see a return to 3.20 so I can take some profits (get rid of my top-heaviness) and put that powder to work on something more productive.

Addict
    02-25-2013, 11:01 AM #5
    I see Bassman in here (but no Denco yet)..........Bass, did you ever take a position in DDD? I did, and then I was the benefactor of their 3 for 2 split with the split price trading for the first time this morning. And then, they apparently reported outstanding financials this morning............... Bottom line is I am in total confusion as to how to measure what my investment has done. I guess I await the day when dust settles before I can see through the fog. Surely, this will turn out as a positive scenario. i think I'm glad a bought when I did. Time will tell.

PS. While researching Three D Printing, I came across a new player in that game.........Xone had an IPO earlier in the month. They might be one to keep an eye on.

Mentor
    02-25-2013, 11:06 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I see Bassman in here (but no Denco yet)..........Bass, did you ever take a position in DDD? I did, and then I was the benefactor of their 3 for 2 split with the split price trading for the first time this morning. And then, they apparently reported outstanding financials this morning............... Bottom line is I am in total confusion as to how to measure what my investment has done. I guess I await the day when dust settles before I can see through the fog. Surely, this will turn out as a positive scenario. i think I'm glad a bought when I did. Time will tell.

PS. While researching Three D Printing, I came across a new player in that game.........Xone had an IPO earlier in the month. They might be one to keep an eye on.
    Morning SLY and all-

DDD is getting hammered currently but off the lows. Very oversold at this point. Would love to get a Bass chart to sift through some of the mess. Where is the next strong support level?

02-25-2013, 11:15 AM #7
    He was updating his website http://www.trendystockcharts.com

Hope all is well with LimitBass.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    02-25-2013, 11:16 AM #8
    take todays share price and multiply by 3 then divide by 2. that will give you a comparable price to last week

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    02-25-2013, 11:17 AM #9
    looks like DDD could be finishing up it's wave c today.

i am behind on charts as i was away for the weekend and i have a new laptop i am working from. i'll try to post some later if i get caught up

EDIT: I've attached DDD's chart - I put a grey shaded candle on where DDD would be at today before the split adjustment - notice today's gap down...i would think this is near the end of wave c for DDD

DDD 2013-02-25.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Morning SLY and all-

DDD is getting hammered currently but off the lows. Very oversold at this point. Would love to get a Bass chart to sift through some of the mess. Where is the next strong support level?
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 02-25-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Mentor
    02-25-2013, 11:42 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    looks like DDD could be finishing up it's wave c today.

i am behind on charts as i was away for the weekend and i have a new laptop i am working from. i'll try to post some later if i get caught up

EDIT: I've attached DDD's chart - I put a grey shaded candle on where DDD would be at today before the split adjustment - notice today's gap down...i would think this is near the end of wave c for DDD

DDD 2013-02-25.jpg
    Thanks Bass...would be nice if this is the bottom of wave C. ....

Page 1 of 5 123 ...