Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    02-22-2013, 08:48 AM #1

Thumbs up SIRI Daily Thread Fri 2.22.13 - Who Let The Dogs Out Friday

Good Morning Buzz Investors! Hope today is better than yesterday.

Happy Trading!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    02-22-2013, 09:26 AM #2
    Morning Midas, hope everyone has had a chance to load up low. Time to make some money

Addict
    02-22-2013, 09:28 AM #3
    Morning Midas and anyone else lurking about. Yes, we need an upper to help us sleep better this weekend. Looks like Futures are up nicely this morning. Maybe that will be an omen of better things to come.

02-22-2013, 10:24 AM #4

"On Feb. 21, the president of the Federal Reserve's regional bank in Dallas admitted in an interview that the recent gains in the stock market have come not through improvements in corporate fundamentals, or sustainable economic recovery, but instead through the artificial manipulation by the U.S. central bank in the markets themselves. Just as the Dow, S&P 500, and Nasdaq have crossed highs not seen since before the credit crisis, the primary causation for the more than 30% rally in stocks has been the continuous inflow of money by the Fed to ensure stock prices remain high."

'The Fed has artificially sustained markets.' - Dick Fisher, President of the Dallas Federal Reserve bank

http://www.examiner.com/article/fed-...k-manipulation
    Last edited by midas360; 02-22-2013 at 10:45 AM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    02-22-2013, 11:53 AM #5
    Quick reminder on SIRI. Meyers to speak at MS on Tuesday. Could help pump us up a bit Monday.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/jim-me...210000678.html

Enthusiast
    02-22-2013, 12:17 PM #6
    Any guys still holding ONVO? I've been trading it over the past month but it seems volume has dried up. For the chart guys what are your thoughts?

02-22-2013, 12:30 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Any guys still holding ONVO? I've been trading it over the past month but it seems volume has dried up. For the chart guys what are your thoughts?
    I am not a chart guy

I have trimmed about a third of my position. I have swing traded it a ton, since it is, as you say, all over the place,

Still holding large core for next leg up. I believe in the company and its product.

My 2 cents.

Picked up a TON of MJNA at .19 and sold at .28 for serious bank, covering a lot of the last few days hell, and hold a large block of green stocks mostly bought not "too" far off the lows for there next leg up which MAY be starting today. I may be crazy but the market is schizo too. Swings to trade, swings to trade.

Enthusiast
    02-22-2013, 12:42 PM #8
    Good for u on the MJNA trades....stick and move as an old friend used to say.

Anyone follow ELLI??? Down big the last weeks but the company's numbers are good.

02-22-2013, 01:37 PM #10
    Thanks RC.

Who do we all expect to run Med Mar companies? Seriously. You cant get any bank financing, I hate to say it but you pretty much have to rely on what is probably laundered illicit or personal funds. Hemp is openly run by a former drug smuggler, a very smart and successful one, who served 9 years in jail for his crime without victims. These people know the business, they are the experts. One this prohibition is lifted, and its coming, serious new markets will evolve and explode. Who will the winners be? WTF Knows. For now, swings to trade, swings to trade. That is my motto.

Interestingly, Fidelity has recently labeled me a "day trader" and actually give me shitloads of "day trading" funds like 4 time my margin limits. I have never gone near the limit, a bit Scary to think of loosing that, but I am enjoying the flexibility to buy something at the best time and not have to worry about selling or transferring or calling someone. It sure was fun and profitable with MJNA today.

Page 1 of 4 123 ...