Page 3 of 5 12345
    Addict
    02-21-2013, 05:59 PM #21
    Midas you got the "Red alert Day", I can't say I've had too bad of a day overall, bailed on mjna yesterday at .30, sure am glad. as bad as I don't like SA, you can't deny a mug shot, Too risky for me to trust someone with my money, when they've been accused of fraud. On a multi-million level. It's innocent until proven guilty, but a mug shot is a mug shot and on public record unless the picture was faked. Any way I'm out, and I'm glad I didn't have to feel the pain of today. Once SA gets a hard-on for ya, they are relentless, We all know that from experience. But on the otherhand you could ride it down, I noticed on Etrade when I put in my sell order, they allow you to short penny stocks. But I didn't. If it does end up being true, all shares could disappear overnight, I've seen it happen before with pennies, if so, it wouldn't matter which side of the fence you were on. Too risky for me, I'm gonna find another one. Unloaded on Siri this morning, been waiting til I could get a good shot off and see the Whites of their eyes, I think I got pretty close, bought 200 contracts, cost basis on Calls was Approx 2.13, controlling 20k shares for 12.6k compared to buying 20k shares at 3.04(speculating) for 60.8k, "Home Sweet Home Baby" Had to come home to my little dog that hasn't even begun to show his teeth yet, I'm all in!!! As far as the solar flares, good thing we got a brand new SAT on the ground.

Lets Roll!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-21-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Addict
    02-21-2013, 06:03 PM #22
    It reminds me of the 2.72-2.97 phase, the lowest they got it was 2.68, then what happened, KA-BOING!!! I feel like their taking it down so the Good Ole Boys can load up, that's why I buying, hand over fist.

Rad and anybody else that invested in mjna I suggest taking the money and running, or cut your losses if any. I've never shorted a stock but once, and that was by accident, lol, what's funny is I made money, thought I was buying some calls on Oracle , and ended up buying some puts. For anyone stuck in mjna, there's always the possiblity to hegde with some short postions. That's why I mentioned mjna is available to short on Etrade. I have friends that own it, and for their sake and anybody elses on the board, there is that option. And it's available to everybody, that's what's scarey.

Peace Out People!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-21-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Guru
    02-21-2013, 06:09 PM #23
    well RC...I got the low $3 I was expecting from the charts, as we were discussing it was just on a longer time frame

...lets see if we get an October November performance that filled a supposed gap at 2.57 with this gap at 2.92. Chart looks the same here at $3.20 ish with a double top and the same type of market scare tactic shake out. The 50 day didn't hold up except at the close, could be a sign it wants to go lower.

As for pennies....GET OUT WHEN YOU SEE A MUGSHOT of someone involved with the company, IMMEDIATELY! lol, I know from experience.

Guru
    02-21-2013, 06:11 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    It reminds me of the 2.72-2.97 phase, the lowest they got it was 2.68, then what happened, KA-BOING!!! I feel like their taking it down so the Good Ole Boys can load up, that's why I buying, hand over fist.
    ha, we posted at the same time...thats what Im thinking..

02-21-2013, 06:13 PM #25
    Do any of you guys trade for a living or do most of you trade while working?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

02-21-2013, 06:41 PM #26
    For those of you that are concerned over the "mugshot" of Medical Marijuana Inc. Chairman Michelle Sides, it's not her. The mug shot being passed around is not her: http://floridamugshotarrests.com/201...ard-county-fl/

This is the real chairman of MJNA Michelle Sides from LinkedIn: http://tinyurl.com/ah4l7yv
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    02-21-2013, 06:45 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I'm retired, and I found that this activity provides a convenient escape when my wifey has a list of honey-dos.............. "sorry dear, i need to watch our investments as least for the next few hours or so".

One question to RC: I missed the reference to SA and mugshots, and MJNA.......... Is there some incriminating news on the MJNA scene?

Addict
    02-21-2013, 07:04 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I'm retired, and I found that this activity provides a convenient escape when my wifey has a list of honey-dos.............. "sorry dear, i need to watch our investments as least for the next few hours or so".

One question to RC: I missed the reference to SA and mugshots, and MJNA.......... Is there some incriminating news on the MJNA scene?

There's an article on SA, sure I can't find it being I hardly ever go there, but I had skin in the game, and I consume all info and digest and try to sort out the BS, just like everyone else. It was a link from Ihub on SA that I opened in another window and closed. But after I saw it with my own eyes, I knew it was time to hit the road, It wasn't Michelle I was worried about, I saw hers too at another link, it's the guy's, who holds control of the company, and has people after him for mortgage fraud in Cali. in the millions. I may be wrong, mjna may skyrocket
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-21-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Addict
    02-21-2013, 07:10 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!! I work, ain't got that old yet. I dibble dabble when I got a chance, smart phone's come in handy for working folks.. I always got one eye on Siri!!!

I guess to answer your question is I'm a cross breed.

Addict
    02-21-2013, 07:14 PM #30
    I found it SLY, just for you, GL man
    This article
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/1187...ical-marijuana

That picture of his mug shot looks faked, but this is what made me decide to go

That looks like real legal documents tho...
    Unless SA is wanting to get sued outa business, I would say there has to be some truth.

The only way I see this having a happy ending is if he distances himself away from the company, far, far, away...
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-21-2013 at 07:21 PM.